Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Dude sometimes I get into the weirdest situations. Definitely have talked to several homeless people before, though not while (I was) drunk. Should be something to try sometime in my life. Though I can't get too drunk or I'll do really crazy shit, apparently. Trying to hook a homeless guy is not my idea of fun.

Dude sometimes I get into the weirdest situations. Definitely have talked to several homeless people before, though not while (I was) drunk. Should be something to try sometime in my life. Though I can't get too drunk or I'll do really crazy shit, apparently. Trying to hook a homeless guy is not my idea of fun.

Yeah. Something like 60% of the homeless have STDs according to clinical studies.

I last bought beer, diapers, canned whip cream, pregnancy test, newports, party balloons, and a copy of christianity today. with food stamps.

Well the stock factory supplied AMD CPU cooler has hasted two weeks before the thing has started making a racket. It's a piece of crap anyway, so rather than going through the hassle of RMAing it just to have it fail in another month or two I decided to get something better.

I just ordered a CoolIt ECO A.L.C.

3189_99.jpg

I just hope that the stock piece of crap holds out for another week.

Al's posts and JP#'s phone call this morning made me do this-

One bottle of Hendrick's, I need to start experimenting with gin cocktails and 'tinis sometime, might as well be this weekend. Oh, and some of these

img0637i.jpg

Alagashi Triple Reserve and Curieux, Sierra Nevada Harvest and 30th Anniversary, Marin Mt Tam Pale Ale (In Honor of Mayberry :), Moylans Tipperary Pale Ale,

img0639yk.jpg

Alesmith Xtra, Pizza Port Shark Attack, Liberty Ale, Alessmith Anvil.

Let the tastings begin...............................

Edited by Augsburger

I'm not going to post pictures like the others, but: beer. Some of the selection: found some more Weyerbacher Tiny (hurray!); Mikkeller Black Hole (have to try); Brewdog Paradox Smokehead; no Tokio, but saw some; Left Hand Black Jack Porter (my special order came in); Duck-Rabbit Rabbator; a few other miscellaneous things.

Hey, Duggeh -- did you know there was a Mikkeller/Brewdog collaboration, Devine Rebel? I don't remember seeing mention of it before, that's the only reason I mention it.