Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

$100 of HDTracks for $50. Thanks Ric.

Glad someone got in. I think the window was pretty short.

Sent back the Emotiva DAC and got a

Squeezbox Touch and Squeezepad!

Sorry the XDA-1 didn't work out, but the A2s were designed for a Squeezebox combo (then Logitech came in and deal fell through). A5s simply moar better. ;)

Edited by blessingx

Lots of congrats to go around.

@Jim & Ric, nice HDT pickups. Note to self: Visit Ric with digital storage.

@Colin, nice metal and Belgian collection.

@Greg, that cheese will go great with the Russian River sours

@Shelly, that is very cool to hear. I still want to use a Touch and need to finally get rid of my old SB3s.

@Dan, awesome fixings for a Perfect Manhattan!

@JP, nice move up the vintage Alon scale! Rock out with your cross-overs out! \m/

@Nate, best of luck in your night ops. :ph34r:

Glad someone got in. I think the window was pretty short.

Sorry the XDA-1 didn't work out, but the A2s were designed for a Squeezebox combo (then Logitech came in and deal fell through). A5s simply moar better. ;)

I actually use the Digital output of the Touch into the XDA. To me the XDA outclasses the DAC in the Touch. At least in a headphone set-up.

It is not that I didn't like the XDA-1, it just made it even more difficult for my husband to watch the tv upstairs. I don't listen to music all that often upstairs (especially in summer) and never do any critical listening (usually I am just working with music in the background) so I thought I might try out the Touch.

Al,

I'm currently working inside a 70 year old, 100' tall building with limited lighting, I figured a mega-watt flashlight would come in handy. Night ops require infrared or nightvision, not bright lights. :)

What the heck are you doing in such a place? Sounds cool but weird.

I'm in NY and went to the B&H Superstore today. Bought a Canon 17mm tilt/shift lens. This one: My link I'm actually having it shipped to Florida along with a battery grip for my 5DMk2 and a couple of other odds and ends. Saved over $200 in sales tax that way, and it's not like I need it right away. Fabulous looking lens in terms of build quality. Should be fun.

Yeah, it's too bad that the English colonists couldn't think of anything better than reusing old names when founding towns in the new world.

They were English, how much imagination do you give them credit for? :P