What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Stephen, that looks to be a really nice and close shave. If you don't mind me asking, what did you use? I've been shaving my head for a while now but I'm still looking for something that gives me consistently close shave.

Well, clippers to get the bulk of the hair off and then off to the shower with a Gillette Mach 3. Eventually I'll move to a safety blade style razor, but apparently I should cut the hell out of my face with that first and then move to my head.

i've shaved my head before and once I get a few weeks in, I'll just have to drag a razor over it a couple times a week to keep that nice close Mr. Clean look. I've got a pretty round smooth noggin so it's fairly easy once I get going.

Well, clippers to get the bulk of the hair off and then off to the shower with a Gillette Mach 3. Eventually I'll move to a safety blade style razor, but apparently I should cut the hell out of my face with that first and then move to my head.

i've shaved my head before and once I get a few weeks in, I'll just have to drag a razor over it a couple times a week to keep that nice close Mr. Clean look. I've got a pretty round smooth noggin so it's fairly easy once I get going.

I've been meaning to move over to a safety blade razor as well but haven't gotten around to buying one. I wish I could keep close shaved look as easily - having dark hair that grows back quickly doesn't help.

Hi everybody. Thanks for your good wishes. Stacy and I (and the animals) are on night 3 of our evacuation. I think that we will be allowed to return home tomorrow. Fortunately, our house has never been threatened by the fire. This is from a friend's computer. I'll report back in once we are home.

Hi everybody. Thanks for your good wishes. Stacy and I (and the animals) are on night 3 of our evacuation. I think that we will be allowed to return home tomorrow. Fortunately, our house has never been threatened by the fire. This is from a friend's computer. I'll report back in once we are home.

I just arrived at my parents house. I live in Anaheim Hills and my apartment complex was the one hit by the fire.

At my own risk, I ran passed all the blocked roads in order to save my dog. When I got there, I was already suffering from smoke inhalation. The good news is that I managed to get my dog out along with my Grado HP-2's but that's the complete extent of what I own at the moment. As I was leaving, the apartment directly infront of mine was going up in flames.

As of right now, I have no idea whether or not I am completely poor and homeless or just poor or lucky enough to have anything when I get back.

Wish me luck!

That's good to hear! Sorry you are out of your house for 3+ nights, but good that you still have one (a house).

And best wishes Luis, hope your place was spared as well!

I just arrived at my parents house. I live in Anaheim Hills and my apartment complex was the one hit by the fire.

At my own risk, I ran passed all the blocked roads in order to save my dog. When I got there, I was already suffering from smoke inhalation. The good news is that I managed to get my dog out along with my Grado HP-2's but that's the complete extent of what I own at the moment. As I was leaving, the apartment directly infront of mine was going up in flames.

As of right now, I have no idea whether or not I am completely poor and homeless or just poor or lucky enough to have anything when I get back.

Wish me luck!

:o:o:o

Holy shit!!!

I really hope you make it through this OK. If there is anything we can do to help.....

By Saturday afternoon, a thick layer of smoke hung over the apartments. One resident huffed and puffed as he marched through it.

"I gotta get my dog out," he growled, without interrupting his stride. Wearing flip-flops, he slogged through puddles left by fire hoses and vanished into the haze.

Is this you, LFF?

Wish me luck!

Bugger me..... hope it turns out OK for you! :o