What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took part in Van Jam Part Deux, the drive back from LA, wherein The Van tried to kill again. Al thwarted The Van by means of a High-Tech device also known as A Stick. Now back to life, back to reality with visions of HD 800's dancing in my head.

Went to Block Island. Proposed :-D

Waiting for the fiance to finish showering, then dinner, bar, sleep. Beach tomorrow.

Fiance? Are you sure that you didn't go to Provincetown to propose? Not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

From dictionary:

Related Words for : fiance

groom-to-be

Related Words for : fiancee

bride-to-be

Congrats Jay... That's awesome.

As for me, I finished tweaking my Samsung Omnia. Verizon, in its infinite wisdom, decided to cripple the phone's GPS capabilities, and while they've said they would unlock it due to the complaints, neither they nor Samsung have done anything about it. Enter a number of fourms and people far crazier than I who found a leaked ROM with GPS enabled, and then combined it and the drivers for WM6.1 with the latest beta of WM6.5. The end result is the phone I've been looking for... It's a pretty kick-ass combination of features, performance and packaging.

Wrenched the left side of my neck out pretty good yesterday moving some furniture. Kind of in a haze today thanks to this damned muscle relaxant, but at least it works. A nuisance vs. being something that could have been a lot worse. It'll heal fairly quickly.

Most of my free time sees the Sennheiser 800s on my head. They're incredibly comfortable and they just sound so damned good that I really need to take more breaks although I probably went through about 3 straight hours of listening to various things yesterday and never had the first sign of listener's fatigue.

I see me dozing off with these on my head and some music running today thanks to the aforementioned muscle relaxant.

Thanks to a co-worker, discovered that if you nuke a leftover post Van Jam Brownie Bite

sbbLarge_000153.jpg

for a minute, rather than the recommended ~10 seconds, it will in fact ignite, produce copious amounts of thick smoke, smell up the A/C system in the building ("whats that burning smell?"), and fail to be put out by a glass of water.

Way to bring on the Van Jam flash-backs :palm: