What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We took Libby out for her first apple picking today. After we were done picking, we realized that we paid more to pick apples than we would have had we bought same amount of pre-picked apples.

I've always liked to pick my own fruit. Blind dates can be a drag (pun intended).

Congrat Brent!

Went to Warrior Dash on Saturday. Had a real good time except for the drive home...

I didn't know what this was, so I looked it up, must have been bad-ass fun...a few of my favorites from the site include:

Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.

what should I bring:

Guts

Why do we get warrior helmets?

They’re awesome.

Spent 3 hours yesterday in the ER with atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. I finally converted (i.e. returned to normal heat beat/rate) while I was sleeping last night. I get an echo cardiogram next week and a meeting with a cardiologist to see where we go from here. This wasn't surprising as the condition is common and runs in my family. Such is life.

Spent 3 hours yesterday in the ER with atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. I finally converted (i.e. returned to normal heat beat/rate) while I was sleeping last night. I get an echo cardiogram next week and a meeting with a cardiologist to see where we go from here. This wasn't surprising as the condition is common and runs in my family. Such is life.

Ouch, but now you know for sure. Certainly better to deal with it early before it becomes a major problem!

We took Libby out for her first apple picking today. After we were done picking, we realized that we paid more to pick apples than we would have had we bought same amount of pre-picked apples.

My family used to go to a place in Ocala for u-pick blueberries. They were more expensive than a store but the bushes were so old they had grown into trees and the berries were miles better than the grocery store nonsense.

Only rule: you were assigned a tree and you had to pick it clean. Saw a few arrogant city-folk get ejected for that. We usually managed to pick up their berries.