What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will eventually, as long as you keep having yourself associated with things even more shocking (bald Dusty was probably a good start). Try joining the Peace Corps or Greenpeace.

Maybe I'll need to shave my head. Or start shooting heroin.

Found out there is apparently a group of people who are the former members of the now defunct olympic weightlifting club that meets MWF 5:30. Will try and make it to Monday's session as I may or may not be plateauing after noob gains. Hate being a tall lanky ectomorph.

Gathered with 100+ Brits On Ocean Beach to celebrate the foiling of a terrorist plot, by ritually immolating an effigy of the ring leader.

Yes, it was Guy Fawkes Night once again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3867[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3868[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3869[/ATTACH]

You've got to feel kind of sorry for Guido Fawkes - after they caught him (in 1606) he was tortured so badly that he could barely sign his name to his confession. He managed to foil the drawing and quartering part of the execution (along with having his "private parts" cut off and burnt in a brazier before his eyes) by timing a jump from the scaffold and breaking his neck.

Much to my surprise though, hanging, drawing and quartering was only removed from the British statute books in 1870.