What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point.

Goes along well with the clusterfuck of using Sharepoint on top of Lotus Notes, as I've mentioned elsewhere.

I'm still amazed that your IT folks went along with it....that's just crazy.

I finally got around to setting up my TV's netflix app yesterday. Now I get to choose between the game consoles and the tv for netflix, woot!

I'm still amazed that your IT folks went along with it....that's just crazy.

I think it's more along the line of they got stuck with it than going along, as the clusterfuck was already in place when the current IT department started working here. I'm guessing they were planning on moving to Sharepoint compatible system (Lotus Notes was already in use before Sharepoint), but ran out of money to do so along they way due to budget reduction & tuition freeze.

Either way, it's a huge pain. I also hate that I have to manually input the calendar items on to my iPhone if I want to access them outside of work.

48 hours later and I am sore as all hell. But I really want to go back. Maybe I have found something I'll actually stick to.... :(

No pain, no gain Dinny. You can do it :).

Interviewed this morning. Felt really good about it. Exec. said that they might doing callbacks for second round interviews as soon as this afternoon.

May I suggest you try fifteen minutes of stretching after your workout to get the lactic acid out of your muscles, this should help reduce the post workout soreness. You might even try a massage after but that could become expensive I guess except for Dinny if his gym is on west 42nd street. I hear there are still lot's of massage parlors there. :o