2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange

Asr

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say, I felt limp and cheap after it arrived. Like I should have sent you the stone of scone or something.

Do not fret. The item in question was acquired as part of a barter exchange. Net cost to me -- zero dollars. The postage was your present. :)

I got mine yesterday. Thanks! It is also under the tree.

Received a couple discs from Shelly. I'm bad, I opened them both, but haven't listened to the second one yet. If I can hold out for 25 more minutes, I can technically open it on Christmas! First one, had put it on hold as non-JH13 IEMs couldn't handle it, and the second, well, I have a feeling it's going to rock in a cool jazzy kinda way.

Thanks SH, lookin' forward to it.

**BRENT**

I feel a bit cheated....I made myself so perfectly clear that I wanted a hard to find Marilyn Manson CD (from his wild and so secret 2007 accordion world tour):

HeavyMetalAccordion.jpg

and look what I got instead:

31OAqyQghzL__SL500_AA240_.jpg

Bah...there's always next year.....

Amicalement

PS

Thanks a lot Greg you sent a great CD and I hope you're enjoying Italian cinematic/jazz and Balkanian jazz......;)

I feel a bit cheated....I made myself so perfectly clear that I wanted a hard to find Marilyn Manson CD (from his wild and so secret 2007 accordion world tour):

and look what I got instead:

31OAqyQghzL__SL500_AA240_.jpg

Bah...there's always next year.....

Amicalement

PS

Thanks a lot Greg you sent a great CD and I hope you're enjoying Italian cinematic/jazz and Balkanian jazz......;)

I have three Tord Gustavsen Trio CD and they are all very nice. You came out well.

I got a Nancy Bryan 45 RPM 12" LP, and look forward to trying it when I get home tomorrow night!

HD753088201325_185.jpg

The funny thing is I almost bought that album off of HDtracks.com a couple of weeks ago! I had only heard the 30 second samples and liked it a lot - I put it in my "to buy list" until after the holidays, so I am really excited to hear a nice LP on my TT rig. Thanks VPI - It's perfect!

1075439.jpg

Wow, I had no idea who this girl was but it appears she has played with everyone from Santana to Michael Jackson to Steve Vai and she can really play an electric guitar.

Larry, thanks for the great CD and introducing me to music I would probably have never heard on my own.

I hope you enjoy the Nancy Bryan. Looking at your music list I think she will fit in well with your collection.