And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Sorry to hear about the layoff, but we'll pray things get better for you.

I got fitted for my dental crown on the new implant from last month, and after paying for half of that I spent another $250 on the two pets vet visits and shots. Then went to another art show tonight for my son's photography, but he didn't win a ribbon this time. It was a city-wide competition instead of just our school district alone. Now watching TopShot with my son.

Sorry to hear about this Al, I hope you two find a way through this mess. Our thoughts are with you. :(

Well this is a really a "past 24 hours, what did you do" post.

I just completed a whirlwind visit to Arizona to attend my aunt's funeral which I organized and financed since none of the other relatives could find the time to attend. Had a business meeting, business sushi lunch, and another meeting to review a project there in AZ. Sadly once my Mother passed away last November, my aunt's sister, companion and best friend was gone and it seems my aunt gave up the will to live. I am probably the only person on HC that has three hospitals, two funeral homes and three hospice care facilities on their phone contacts list---makes me a fun guy to be around I am sure. B)

I flew Southwest Airline each way since it is the most convenient to Burbank airport but for some strange reason the whole flight I kept staring at the ceiling to make sure everything remained in place and that this piece of equipment did not come with the sun roof option. On the return flight to Burbank I am not sure if we had a hard landing or we were shot down but I now know what a carrier landing in an F18 is like.

Edited by Augsburger

Sorry to hear the bad news Al and Greg. Sending good vibes your way.

Spent another nice day by the pool, got a massage, now heading to dinner. Decided not to go to my 20th High School reunion.

Good call. I went to mine. Still hated everyone.

Al, as others have said, it sucks.

Al, I feel for you. I've been there a couple times before and it's real scary. Since my family and many friends are still back in Michigan, I keep hearing this same thing about so many good folks I know. Sending good thoughts your way.

Drunk and happy with the wife.

:)