And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Glad you're home Ken, I'm sure the pets were glad to see you :).

Allison and I ran a 5K about 500 yards off Lake Michigan today. It was a fucking blizzard out there. Basically ran through snow drifts and the "path" was completely covered over with 3-4 inches. Snow blowing straight into our faces the whole time. Miserable, but I think we're both glad to have done it.

• Like 1

Glad you're home Ken, I'm sure the pets were glad to see you :).

x2

Allison and I ran a 5K about 500 yards off Lake Michigan today. It was a fucking blizzard out there. Basically ran through snow drifts and the "path" was completely covered over with 3-4 inches. Snow blowing straight into our faces the whole time. Miserable, but I think we're both glad to have done it.

I miss Chicago.

The in-laws were supposed to leave today but their (direct) flight to Baltimore was canceled (I assume because of something due to weather).  Fucking United decided to rebook them on a flight on *Wednesday* going through Chicago, WTF???  I don't mind them staying here longer but I do mind United dicking people around.  At least get them on a fucking direct flight so they don't get stuck in Chicago and WTF is up with rebooking someone on a flight 4 days away.

• Like 1

So much for PEX water lines being less prone to freezing. Had the water line to our kitchen freeze. Awesome thing is it's between the slab and floor in this part of our house. Not sure how to get to it to thaw it. At least I can shut of the water to this area.

Guess it doesn't like -10F at night.

I think it is just less prone to breaking if there is a freeze due to ability to expand.

The in-laws were supposed to leave today but their (direct) flight to Baltimore was canceled (I assume because of something due to weather).  Fucking United decided to rebook them on a flight on *Wednesday* going through Chicago, WTF???  I don't mind them staying here longer but I do mind United dicking people around.  At least get them on a fucking direct flight so they don't get stuck in Chicago and WTF is up with rebooking someone on a flight 4 days away.

Now, United outdoes themselves.  After waiting in line for several hours at the airport to get rebooked on an earlier flight, my father-in-law thought he was able to get seats on a flight on Monday (he is a little hard of hearing and gets confused though).  We get home and look on the computer to find out that my mother-in-law is booked for 2 flights on Wednesday and my father-in-law no longer has any reserved flights.  My husband has been waiting on the phone for about 2 hours to try and talk to someone and can't get through to anyone. Fuckers.