And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I had to move some reluctant cattle today - they had broken down a fence and were eating bales that are reserved for a later date.  The dogs were awesome - I barely had to do anything.  I don't know how my parents farmed cattle for 40 years without herding dogs.  Wait, no, I do know how - lots of running and swearing.

• Like 1

Visited an Open house at a stereo store today (Fidelis for those in MA/NH who care; they moved from Derry NH to northern Nashua NH).

Got to hear some nice gear, heard some lovely vinyl, met some very nice people, and a few industry folks: Vinnie from Red Wine, Yoshi Segoshi from Sakura Systems (imports the 47 Labs gear to US), a well-educated gent named Paul from Bricasti (they make an expensive but nice DAC, as well as a bunch of professional gear).  A bit of live entertainment, guitar and flute from a couple of nice Jewish ladies.  All in all a good time, and I actually didn't spend any money!

They had the Audeze LCD-3 there, and I heard it from an Auralic Taurus amp as well as Vinnie's Isabellina amp/dac.  Pretty nice, even very nice, but I still preferred my Stax and Senn 800's more.

Off tonight to meet my mother-in-law a sister-in-law/family who are up visiting.

, a well-educated gent named Paul from Bricasti (they make an expensive but nice DAC, as well as a bunch of professional gear). 

Bricasti is pretty much considered among the best reverb units money can buy today.

If you enjoyed anything recorded in the last 5 years or so, you've heard one plenty of times.

Thursday: Wrapped the pieces of Peter's bunk bed up 40 gal trash bags and plastic wrap.

Friday. Loaded the bed into the back of the pickup truck (luckily I like puzzles) and we drove to Republic, MO to deliver the bed to my niece for Peter's two first cousins, once removed.

Saturday: Hung out with various cousins, nephews, nieces, and grand nephews/nieces and then drove home.

acfe04234bdfe52f27c367e3ae83cd87_zps0b53

• Like 1

Guessing that must've been at Edwards Graham? Never been there but sure would like to one of these days. I love those techie roadside attractions.
USAF Plant 42 to be exact Airpark http://www.palmdalecam.com/blckbird.htm There was the http://www.cityofpalmdale.org/airpark/ with a B52 y2eqaper.jpg Ended up in Santa Barbera where we were Hoping to meet up with Ken; On Contacting Him we discovered he was in hospital with broken ribs and a collar bone, having come off his motorbike earlier in the day! We're going to visit him tomorrow morning before he is discharged and will give him your best wishes. He might not be so keen on (((hugs))) right at this moment. Edited by Grahame