And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

1 hour ago, tyrion said:

Get a haircut you hippie.

This is after the haircut. If the competition was going to be close, I was prepared to shave head and beard to lose an extra 3-5 pounds.

22 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Considering the camera puts on an extra 10 lbs., you have lost a lot of weight since I last saw you, Brent -- well done, sir.

Gracias. I'm down 25-30 since I saw you last. I'm not sure if you were following the weight loss thread, but I did -26.2 pounds between Jan 2 and Jan 30. I still have a long way to go, but I'm feeling a bit better, so that's kosher.

**BRENT**

• Like 3

On February 2, 2016 at 8:07 PM, MexicanDragon said:

This is after the haircut. If the competition was going to be close, I was prepared to shave head and beard to lose an extra 3-5 pounds.

Gracias. I'm down 25-30 since I saw you last. I'm not sure if you were following the weight loss thread, but I did -26.2 pounds between Jan 2 and Jan 30. I still have a long way to go, but I'm feeling a bit better, so that's kosher.

**BRENT**

Good Job!  

I'm down 24 lbs since August (17 of those have been since October).  But the past 4 weeks have been a bitch, losing only 5lbs.  I have 10-15 more to lose to meet my 205-210lb goal.

• Like 3

Aside from work, did some good stuff for Andrew's future:

• Wrote a check for depositing to his Roth IRA - working only weekends, he still made enough for > $2k to go to in
  • Helped him with his National Honor Society application
  • Uploaded some docs for an application to a computer summer program at a local Polytech College
  • Accrued some future "kid loves his mom" points by ordering Shari's Berries for Karen, from me and him (Karen went down to FL last weekend to be with her mom, who had walking pneumonia; thankfully much better now, and Karen deserves something nice)

Feeling some positive energy today.

• Like 6

Yay, wife Karen is back.  Flew in this morning, switched her flight from last night which was a great idea.

Picked her up at the airport, we went to the (somewhat) new Boston Public Market for a quick run-through, then ate in a nice North End restaurant.  Followed that with visits to pastry shops and deli to get some goods for the road, then back to the Market.

Nice to have her home with us.  I DO like the bachelor/dad time, but it's a too empty without her.  Fireplace fire and a movie likely tonight.

• Like 8