And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

the next wallet i find goes in the incinerator at work ;)
Well, no, the next one might be an actual nice person.

Always do the right thing. I know, you didn't mean it when you said what you said, but I just thought I'd say it out loud. Good on you for having already done so.

That's a lesson I learned from Spike Lee.

Yesterday, but moved things around so my broken-LCD-MacBook is now half-way connected to my TV/HT, along with all the external drives (along with direct connection to my router). Part of my effort to (slowly) clean out one of the rooms and free up my old (old) iMac for possible sale. Now I need to find mini-DVI adaptors so I can actually hook it up to my TV.

In 7 hrs I'm dragging a 40 lb sack of mud bugs along with assorted accessories to a friend's house about 5 miles from here. We'll proceed to drink Abita Turbo Dog and suck the brains out of their heads until we're all satiated, then puke and get rushed to the emergency room.

Or some variant on that.

MTV was back filming my spinning class today for their True Life I'm an Addict show (No one's supposed to know that's what it is, but everyone does), but I chose to actually participate this time rather than not go for the third week. I told the camera guy that I did not want to be filmed and offered to move my bike to the corner, but he said that wasn't necessary. Mind you, this gym is a dumpy little place where classes are not popular, and there is room for only four bikes in the back row, so when he had that camera panning across the room, I don't know how I could not have been missed. I know that four weeks of filming this class may result in only a few seconds of airtime, but if I'm in that show for only one second, I'm going to be pissed, and I'll be looking for HC Legal Team help. The other weird thing was that the actual instructor was in the back row with me, and the girl they were following was the instructor. Per my trainer, the gym hired her, but plans on firing her as soon as the filming is done, which is a good thing because she spent the majority of the class watching herself in the mirror. It's hard to understand someone yelling instructions when you're right in front of her, but her is face turned sideways and only the mirror can hear. Also, there were a couple girls that showed up in their best slutty gym clothes with nicely done hair and eye make-up. They didn't participate in the class or workout anywhere else in the gym, but sat on the floor watching and texting and following the young, cute camera man around. I worked out with my trainer after class, and when I was leaving, I saw them being filmed talking to the soon-to-be-fired fake instructor, so I guess they got what they wanted. I hope this is the last week this is happening.

In 7 hrs I'm dragging a 40 lb sack of mud bugs along with assorted accessories to a friend's house about 5 miles from here. We'll proceed to drink Abita Turbo Dog and suck the brains out of their heads until we're all satiated, then puke and get rushed to the emergency room.

Or some variant on that.

Mmmmm....Turbo Dog and mud bugs. Sounds great, except for the mud bugs.

I think I have 2 Turbo Dog bottles left from a couple weekends ago, need to check my basement frudge. I have that sudden hankerin' :)

Dropped my daughter off at the airport for her trip to Germany for 3 weeks. I'm not worried about volcanoes interrupting the trip as much as the new E. Coli outbreak over there. I need a better pill to help me stop worrying so much...

The wife and son are out rafting with the boy scouts, so I get to spend some quality time with the middle daughter this afternoon.

Actually yesterday and today. Finally hung one of our antique Japanese silk screens of two cranes at a river bank, a scene that is a variation of my avatar. And today as I spent all os last weekend, I am cleaning, oiling and repairing our teak patio furniture and ice chest getting ready for summer madness.