And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

The soundz? The soundz?

HerveVillechaize.jpg

I received the following email, which confused the hell out of me. Is Halliburton now spamming?

Hello!

Congratulations on your recent job offer! The first step in order to get the pre-employment process started is for you to update your Halliburton profile. You can do so by following the link below:

https://erecruiting.halliburton.jobs/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zhrrcf_a_unreg_job_search_f?&sap-language=EN

You will want to click on the sign in button in the top right hand corner and use your sign in information that you used to apply for the job. It is really important that all your information in your profile is correct because it is verified during your background check. These are some guidelines to help you in updating your profile:

· Make sure you have your social security number and birthday listed under supplemental data

· Verify that your address and other contact information is correct under “contact data”

· Double check that all your employment within the last 7 years is listed under work experience. It is very important that your start and end dates are correct (within 30 days).

· Make sure your High school/GED program is listed under “education” and that all required fields are filled out. If you have a higher level of education listed please verify that all the information is correct. If you attended and did not complete the program or receive a degree/certificate please list it as “partial education” vs. “university”

· Make sure you have your driver’s license listed under “license” and that all required fields are completed. If you have a CDL, the license type will still be “driver’s license” when your report is pulled it will show that it is a commercial license.

After that process is complete please reply to this e-mail or call me to let me know. Once you do so I will initiate your background check. Your background check will not be initiated if you do not contact me letting me know you have updated your profile. After I have initiated your background check you will be sent another e-mail with your background release form. You must fill out this form and return in by the instruction in that e-mail for your background check to start. The background check takes anywhere from 1-3 weeks, so you will want to complete this in a timely fashion.

The next step will be your Drug, alcohol, physical, and physical agility screens. I will be contacting you within 2-3 business days to set these up.

I will be your primary contact until you start work. If you have any questions please contact me!

Christina Mitchell

Sourcing Coordinator

US Field Sourcing Team

Halliburton

Office: 580.251.2961

Fax: 580.251.4874

[email protected]

Congrats to you and Sophie, Al. I'm sure she'll have a lot of fun and you'll only get a little gray.

Greg, you are looking all wrong at the snake situation. Just look at it as free meat for the grill.

For me, I had a second atrial ablation last Tuesday. It went smoothly and there were no complications. The doctor talked to me on Wednesday morning and was surprised to find that many cells that he thought he had ablated the first time had healed and were back doing their bad thing with my rhythm. He thinks that this time he got them all and they won't come back. Just my luck, I find I have Wolverine's healing ability but it only applies to cells that I don't want to heal. :palm:

For me, I had a second atrial ablation last Tuesday. It went smoothly and there were no complications. The doctor talked to me on Wednesday morning and was surprised to find that many cells that he thought he had ablated the first time had healed and were back doing their bad thing with my rhythm. He thinks that this time he got them all and they won't come back. Just my luck, I find I have Wolverine's healing ability but it only applies to cells that I don't want to heal. :palm:

Glad the procedure went well. Wishing you a complete recovery.