And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Got word that my daughter was accepted to a pre-college program at Columbia University this summer and now I have to adjust to the fact that she will be living in NYC for 3 weeks without us. :blink:

Congrat Al!

Nice! I had good times there :)

Does a Father need to hear that? :)

Got word that my daughter was accepted to a pre-college program at Columbia University this summer and now I have to adjust to the fact that she will be living in NYC for 3 weeks without us. :blink:

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

That is great news Al, congratulations to your daughter. Is it a general program or discipline specific?

Started the morning with 1 1/2 hours in the dentist chair getting my new crown seated. Couple of new experiences for me .... digital impression, new prep of the tooth for the crown (both last appointment) and new glue to make it adhere. However, I'm quite pleased with the final result and it was worth the wait

Mind numbing training session for 4 hours this afternoon. All shit I've heard dozens of times.

Replacement door arrived from Shelter Logic for my shed up north. Barely in under warranty, but in. I need to move the shed and then I'll replace the door

Tomorrow ... get to do two days of work in one day. Now there's something to look forward to dry.gif