And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

• CJ, that's a truly horrible streak of bad luck. Wishing you good health, hoping you work out your graduation and that the other issues are quickly and easily resolved. Better yet, wishing you an even more incredible and streak of good luck.

Thanks for the good luck. I've been walking around with a wtf is going on look for the past 2 days.

In recent news the parking douches at my cash strapped school gave me a ticket for having the temporary parking pass hung with the wrong side facing the windshield in my moms car. Wanted to smash the windows in...

Don't know who I pissed off. :(

Edited by crappyjones123

In recent news the parking douches at my cash strapped school gave me a ticket for having the temporary parking pass hung with the wrong side facing the windshield in my moms car. Wanted to smash the windows in...

WTF????? This is a good example of why people have a problem with authority; most people given the power simply abuse it or have no idea how to handle it.

Hope your luck turns around quickly CJ, you don't deserve all this bullshit.

Holy fuck shit crappy. You must have had too much good luck with your poker games or something cause that bad luck is catching up and hard. Hopefully it owes you something by now, I'm hoping that it works out better then expected with the paperwork coming in order, your arm healing, A/C fixed for free, and the money back in your bank account allowing everything to settle out and quick.

And thats horrible news as well Vicki. I hope that someone wants to do the right thing and get you what you need to fix your car.

Wow bad luck in Florida. Hope things turn towards the bright side for you both.

I'm afraid to leave the house. Can we confirm that this is limited to South Florida yet? Maybe if I paypal each of you a dollar it will lift the curse.

Actually I think the curse is on Brent's money, and this is all just a big Lost ripoff.

Edited by NightWoundsTime

Hope things are improving in South Florida today.

I fixed the bannister on the spiral staircase to our loft that has been annoying me since we bought the place 4 years ago. Been annoying me more since we moved the office to the loft and I have to go up and down the staircase daily. Feeling of accomplishment is only slightly dimmed by the issues with the paint that followed :palm: