Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/20/17 in Posts

  1. Visiting my son for his graduation as the honor graduate from SOCM at: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Congratulations Mike! Oh as a continuation of this weekend, Lance with Alexander Massialas, world men's number 1 fencer Lance with Lee Kiefer Notre Dame fencer and world women number 1 fencer and Gerek Meinhardt, Notre Dame Fencer and 2016 Olympic bronze medalist. Lance is in good company.
  3. Happy Birthday, Al,
  4. Spent Friday and Saturday participating in this- Fencing Dad Stuff In order to represent your country in the Olympics you need to fence in these competitions to qualify based on world points, this is basically the qualification path to the Olympics. I assisted with the technical gear set up for the bouts and competitor escorts to the strips. I was fortunate to be able to hang with many Olympians and just talk about regular stuff which was a refreshing change. By some odd coincidence I found myself working with and chatting with the US Olympic team coaches, a few college fencing team coaches and even the Russian Federation team coach. Wow, what a odd coincidence which had nothing tho do with Lance's fencing what so ever. Unfortunately, I did have a small issue with the Guatemala women's team coach's protest that I was favoring one Italian hot, cute, sexy, world cup fencer. I am appalled, and may refer this to my West Cost Legal Counsel or Jeff for resolution.
  5. Bigly, yuge accomplishment. Congrat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Happy Birthday Al! Need to try and find you some Weird Beard merch to bring over.
  7. Happy Birthday Al!
  8. Happy birthday to HC's managing partner!
  9. I doubt it. She was on a flight from China and given how cheap Chinese shit treats lithium batteries...yeah the Apple stuff will be just fine.
  10. Exactly. Please don't feel bad, I feel your inadvertent misspelling actually describes you more accurately. Cheers.
  11. You really need wider L-brackets, though. The stick-on heatsinks won't do anything until they come off and rattle around inside the case and short something
  12. Here's the code. Just rename the PDF to Zip and expand it into a folder under your .../Documents/Arduino directory. The code works well now, though there are a few things I'd like to keep working on. It will drive one of the I2C 1" OLED displays. I typically comment this out at line 101 in the main program (EDIT since I don't use the display in the amp)... // If not using display just don't create it activeOLED = new OLED (128, 64,SSD1306); // I2C Display //activeOLED = new OLED (128, 64,SH1106, OLED_MOSI, OLED_CLK, OLED_DC, OLED_RESET, OLED_CS); // 1.3" SPI Display I'm happy to keep working on it. I can post the Gerber files as well at some point. VolumeController.pdf -> rename to VolumeController.zip EDIT: I just wanted to add a note that this will work on an Arduino UNO or Pro Mini. Pretty much anything with an Atmel 328P. Could probably support other chips as well. EDIT 2: This code will run the older and larger I2C boards (requires a slight code change) as well as version .4 and .5 of the current SPI boards.
  13. I've got my controller boards working pretty well now with the digital attenuators. I like the larger one because it has a really nice feel as you turn the volume knob (...yes I see it ). I went and added a USB input to the board itself, though this is really overkill - which is why I did it. Here I'm updated with the TX / RX LEDs blinking away. EDIT: I've got to do one more round of cleaning...
  14. I'm single again, as of tonight. Yay.
  15. Happy Birthday, Al!
  16. Definitely return it if you can otherwise get a scope and see if you get clock to the d/a outputs both before and after the opto isolators then see if you get any data etc.. My guess is that the input board is in trouble and I can't imagine anyone actually be willing to troubleshoot something that old filled with obsolete parts. check the +/-15 at each d/a board, same thing with the 5v
  17. Happy birthday! Have a great one
  18. what brent said. It credits later.
  19. Happy Birthday Al !!! Hope you get a new hoodie!
  20. Happy Birthday Al!
  21. I don't know, maybe if you use a different email address?
  22. Happy Birthday!
  23. Happy Birthday Sir!
  24. Happy Birthday buddy!
  25. http://www.vinylmeplease.com/record-of-the-month/ Share Gorillaz Demon Days Gonna have to join back up. **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  26. Happy Birthday, Al!!! I wish you have a great day. ¡Feliz día!
  27. Happy birthday!
  28. John, they have airports where you live right? We miss the man from Canjam.
  29. Happy Birthday!
  30. Happy Birthday!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. Happy birthday, Beard Sr.!
  32. Al MBFAM, Happy Birthday my friend!! Wish I was there to help you celebrate.
  33. Happy Birthday, Al! Wishing you a wonderful day with lots of family, friends and drink.
  34. ¡Feliz cumpleaños, mi amigo de cerveza! **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  35. Happy birthday, Al! (party favour ... assemble! ... and make noise)
  36. Happy birthday west coast bearded brother!
  37. From Al to Al, Happy Birthday!!!
  38. That's great Mike! Fantastic achievement!
  39. Congratulations to both you and your son. Well done!
  40. I was saying "boo urns."
  41. ..... if you don't like sideburns....... if you like hair ... if you do like side burns..... as in facial disfugurement........
  42. 1 point
    yup, he was a guard. That was long before they were a significant team, however.
  43. 1 point
    I don't really watch any sports except hockey, but I do follow Gonzaga, because my dad played for them in the late 60s. I will have to call him, because WVU is where he went to medical school...
  44. Thank you ! And yeah, I just have them spared laying around when my newphew did some cooking for his graphic cards. So extra doesn't hurt :). I can not believe how good this Carbon and 009 is. Approaching my endgame !
  45. Yay! I got music ! I retuned the amp after 30-40 min where the offset drift back and forth instead of cold start. Bias 585V offset 15.75 Balance 200-300 mV current is around 17-18mA ! Playing it safe i only need to wait for all my sockets and clean up this wires otherwise it is healthy and pumpy thank you Kevin, John, Manuel, Soren, and all who have helped me to make this happen ! Love, joy and cheer! I can not appreciate Kevin enough for sharing this wonderful build which makes my dream of an endgame rig happened!
  46. 1 point
    This finally came to Hartford this weekend. It is excellent. The cats are delightful, the people are awesome, the city is lovely.
  47. 1 point
  48. Yeezh. Are you punishing them, or teaching them how to deal with car mechanics?
  49. So I got those ESP950 leather pads and I kinda like them. Now the opening is much smaller than even the ebay pads and they are taller too. The sound...well it does clear up some of the ESP950's issues to some extent such as the boomy bass and vague sound stage. I need some further listening but yeah...not bad at all. I also had them make some SR-Omega pads and these won't work. Too thick, not big enough and the opening is too small...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.