Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

When I first came to the US, I was surprised at the dominance of Top Loaders, which, from a European perspective, I considered to be obsolete technology, along with bleach - which is something your mother used, before the advent of enzymes or "biological" washing powders. [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laundry_detergent]Laundry detergent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It is only recently that that high-tech European Style newfangled front loaders seem to have caught on over here.

More information than you ever wanted to know over at [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washing_machines]Washing machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] , or from this convert A Better Way to do Laundry - What Should You Know About Front Load Washing Machines? - Epinions.com

Congratulations, and welcome to team analog.

Alright, technically I'm not on team analog, I'm more on team almost on team analog. But I'm a fan of the sound, so there.

X2. I am a charter member of team analog collectors of vinyl waiting for gear to turn it into music.

If you want a Dell, buy a Mini 12. According to the specs it is much more usable and also has a new hardware. I suppose it will worth the extra cash.

The MSI Wind U120 is probably the best at this moment, but the U115 is coming and that will have a newer, more advanced hardware like the Mini 12, but with hybrid storage (faster and more efficient) so I think worth waiting for it. We had to buy one laptop before the end of the year so it was a fairly easy decision.

The U120 is almost the same as the U100 but looks less cutsy :) The keyboard and screen is really good, the touchpad less so. The thing that it is built for a price does show in a few places. The noise levels are kept low. Overall I think it's good value.