Watches

Dusty Chalk

Anyone here on the WUS sale forums a lot? I have been lurking there in the hopes of finding a Stowa pilot (preferably an Ikarus, but I am not picky), but they sell so fast. If the wait time wasn't August I'd just buy one new.

If anyone sees one please PM me here, I get email updates on my phone and I can quickly hop on the forum then.

Also why the bloody hell is it so hard to find out when the next New York tax free weekend is? Grrr another watch I want and NYC has the only dealer in the US.

TimeZone dot com's Sales Corner might worth a try. I poke around these watch forums from time to time, but usually not the sales corners. Nice watch by the way. The vintage look is very classy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. Would anyone be willing to alert me of a certain watch if you see it used, or perhaps a good price?

I'm interested in the Sinn 756 S or Sinn 856 S or any similar looking recommendations. Key points are:

relatively small (<= 40mm say)

blacked out

thin bezel, non rotating, no numbers (whatever that's called)

856SBrac.jpg

756SBrac.jpg

I think

This is an exclusive watch made for our Brazilian watch Forum. RM2 stands for Relógios Mecânicos #2 or Mechanical Watch #2, Automático for Automatic and Série Especial for Special Series.

The Orient logo (coat of arms?) is exclusive, as is the yellow dial, black or Pepsi bezel, and also red or black second hands.

IMGP3340.jpg

IMGP3340.jpg

My bad... I am a lousy photographer, and watches are very hard to take pictures.

I love divers and dive with my watches, swimming pool depths, btw. This model have even a He valve. The watch itself is not so scratched, but macro pictures do tend to show all small imperfections, as I suppose You know.

P1020239.jpg

P1020237.jpg

P1020234.jpg

P1020245.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I buy and sell all my watches on Watchuseek, Timezone and The Dive Watch Connection without a single issue. Never dealt with any dealers other than those that deal on those sites. There is one in Philly that I've dealt with that is pretty reputable. I should have the name in my office.