What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Woke up in SF at 5am Pacific.

2. Went to the airport and found out that my 7:30 American flight was canceled.

3. Got the travel agent to re-book my colleague and me on United at 7:28.

4. Arrived at the hotel in Times Square after a looong cab ride. Lots of people and police on the street when I ran a quick errand to get some beverages and snacks at Duane Read. Thought it must be a Late Night stunt.

5. Within the first 30 minutes, I heard live music and realized it was Paul McCartney who is on the show right now.

6. Went out to check it out and watched 6 great songs played from the balcony of the studio. Thought how amazing this was.

web.jpg?ver=12477168160001

[Above the LATE NIGHT marquee in a pink shirt]

7. Went to Tribeca to meet The Monkey for dinner and drinks at Brandy Library. We had a great time drinking whiskies and eating some nosh.

8. Left the restaurant and walked down the street to get a cab. Who else but David Letterman, Billy Crystal and a woman were chatting on the sidewalk as we went by. Nice way to round out the NY evening. ;D

9. Now watching Letterman interviewing Sir Paul on TV.

Life is pretty good. ;)

Was on the set of Jimmy Fallon's show to see Aimee Mann. Waited 3 hours to hear one song :palm: but it was a good song :). So I guess I'll be on tv in like 15 mins

Then got korean food at korea town and then got some good beer at rattle n hum.

Life is good here too :)

Had the pleasure of hanging out with Voltron last night. We ran into Dave Letterman and Billy Crystal, who were of course clamoring to hang with us, but Al and I had headphones to discuss. Sorry Dave! :P

The Brandy Library is a cool place; one that I think this crowd would like: Brandy Library. Upscale lounge located in Tribeca featuring the largest selection of brown spirits in New York.. Acting on the advice of counsel, I had my first taste(s) of rye whiskey. And good lord, that's tasty! They sure do mix a nice Manhattan.

A good night.

Have a great time Voltron!

I really enjoyed Manhattan.

Ditto.

Joanne and I particularly liked.

• The Pastrami at Katz's Deli (shared with steak fries)
    katz%27s%20pastrami.jpg
  • Brunch at Barney Greengrass the Sturgeon King
    2152_3.jpg
  • Coal Fired Pizza at Lombardi's and Grimaldi's
    grimaldis%20pizza.jpg
    (followed by Ice Cream at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory‎ :))
    31_50_icecreamfactory01_z.jpg
  • Burger at Burger Joint in Le Parker Meridien
    burger-joint.jpg

We didn't starve. I doubt you will :)

Finaly managed the delivery of our new Yamaha C7, man that is one nice sounding piano. My favorites are still the Schimmel 213 or the Bosendorfer but the C7 has a full and rich sound and looks bitchen!

Yeah! Hope everything is OK Chris.

Went very well.

Finaly managed the delivery of our new Yamaha C7, man that is one nice sounding piano. My favorites are still the Schimmel 213 or the Bosendorfer but the C7 has a full and rich sound and looks bitchen!

Looks really nice!