What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looooooong drive back from a friend's bachelor party weekend, white water rafting the Kennebec and paintball. It was a lot of fun, and now I need another weekend to recover from my weekend!

The Kennebec is nice, but for real fun try the Dead River some time.

Got caught up with some orders. Applied for a Hollywood audio job in post production. *crosses fingers*

Good luck Luis.

It wasn't the right time to catch the Dead... I guess if you catch one of the releases right, though, it's pretty amazing.

You have to go in the spring time to get the full effect. It was pretty spectacular. I did it with a group of friends. We were going to do the upper Hudson next, but never got around to it.

I did what I thought was not possible. I settled my case saving me from a trip to Pensacola tonight and then 5 or 6 more days there next week. I am now home on the patio with some PVW 23 and rockin the JH13's.

Glad to hear that Mike, enjoy the Pappy and JH's. I'm stuck writing reports for inept contractors who do not understand that in order for a beam to work it must have a column (or other means of support) at both ends. :palm:

Glad to hear that Mike, enjoy the Pappy and JH's. I'm stuck writing reports for inept contractors who do not understand that in order for a beam to work it must have a column (or other means of support) at both ends. :palm:

Thanks. Just remember, but for those inept contractors, qualified engineers would have less work to do.