And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Only slightly better John. wink.png

Congrat Haj!

Waiting to board a flight Puerto Vallarta for a wedding. Sounds good but I only learned last night that the "resort" is a "yoga retreat and spa" that doesn't serve red meat..

Al, while meditating, think of this...........

web.jpg?ver=13264254260001

Only slightly better John. wink.png

Congrat Haj!

Waiting to board a flight Puerto Vallarta for a wedding. Sounds good but I only learned last night that the "resort" is a "yoga retreat and spa" that doesn't serve red meat. Luckily they serve booze or I'd be reconsidering right now.

I'd be tempted to buy a Ribeye at the local market, and just walk into the kitchen and start cooking it.

I know that pain Haj. I was doing some great combinations of rowing and free weights on alternate days when I was in my best shape. Then, "life" took over and I stopped cold. Months later, tried to pick it back up and I was exhausted at almost 1/10th the time I used to be.

I just got back from our Synagogue, son Andrew participated in the Friday night service in anticipation of his Bar-Mitzvah tomorrow. Did a GREAT job tonight! And thanks to my amazing wife, planner extraiordinnaire, we are in great shape for tomorrow night's service. Actually pretty calm, I think Andrew will do very well.

Edited by skullguise

I just got back from our Synagogue, son Andrew participated in the Friday night service in anticipation of his Bar-Mitzvah tomorrow. Did a GREAT job tonight! And thanks to my amazing wife, planner extraiordinnaire, we are in great shape for tomorrow night's service. Actually pretty calm, I think Andrew will do very well.

Best of luck to him. It all sounds very cool!

It's been over 8 weeks since my surgery now. The PT had me get on the elliptic machine today for the first time. Unfortunately, shortly after starting, I felt some pain and pinching in my hip. sad.png That made me kinda sad since I have been doing really well lately and I thought the elliptic machine would be really easy. I certainly won't be back on the rowing machine for quite a while.

Edited by shellylh

It's been over 8 weeks since my surgery now. The PT had me get on the elliptic machine today for the first time. Unfortunately, shortly after starting, I felt some pain and pinching in my hip. sad.png That made me kinda sad since I have been doing really well lately and I thought the elliptic machine would be really easy. I certainly won't be back on the rowing machine for quite a while.

Epileptic machines are stupid... you don't need 'em. Ellipses are for writing... not awkwardly walking/running/gliding. Hang in there, chica.

**BRENT**

Woah - I've been off this thread for too long. I'd no idea you'd been under the knife - so the very best with your recovery. PT's are a real PITA though aren't they? They show absolutely no mercy - but boy do they get results. I had my right knee worked on six years ago - and yesterday I ran 15 off-road trail miles.

Hang on in there.