And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I can offer no insight into decorating. My taste is for wall to wall carpets and chintz furniture....

Today, Hurricane Bawbag returned, and blew down our summerhouse. I got most of the beer out. But after that there was no time to save the orphans.

Bawbag2.jpg

So is that what we would call a storage shed? And I've not seen that kind of slotted construction. It's like Lincoln Logs for adults.

(For our British brethren, Lincoln was our 16th President, and he was born in a log cabin. Lincoln Logs are an older toy, that kids would build with.)

(For our younger American members, Lincoln was our 16th President, and he was born in a log cabin. Lincoln Logs are an older toy, that kids would build with, back in the dark ages, before electronic toys.)

:P

Did you used to not fit into your shower? tongue.png

I remember those days well. We'd play tag team with the kids while the other did important things like ... take a shower.

Once I squeezed in a run, and when I got back, Anne was fuming. 'What happened?', I asked. Daniel had gotten out of his poopy diaper and smeared it all over himself, his crib and the walls around him. She had it all cleaned up by the time I got home. Funny to think about now, but boy, was she cranky that day! Part of family lore now, lol.

Edited by jvlgato