And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Good to hear it was quick, Steve. Xavier is still in rough shape and my fever is down to around 100.5.. after meds. It's 67 or 68 in the house and I'm burning up. That's not healthy.

Thought it was a 24 hour thing but it just doesn't want to give up. May head to doc in a bit if Xavier doesn't start feeling better, and I'm up for driving safely.

**BRENT**

20140518_104818_zps4d2d085b.jpg

20140518_112313_zps4e693c9f.jpg

The rest of the pictures are the back of peoples heads as they step in front of me to take their pictures.  The main climb in this stage is called the Rock Store climb.  These guys are pretty good because they handle the climb a little faster than I can so I give them that.   ^-^

• Like 1

The rest of the pictures are the back of peoples heads as they step in front of me to take their pictures. 

Reminds me of the local 4th of July parade last year where one woman kept yelling at people to sit down/get back from the street so she can take pictures.

Jacob, if it makes you feel any better, both myself and my wife have tried to take a cookie sheet out of an oven without any protection.

Edited by Salt Peanuts