And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Hang Tough Brent.

Today, Beer and Curry with a bunch of Brits, in SF.

The Beer Part was at San Francisco's 2nd oldest Saloon Location.

post-545-0-63010200-1313911496_thumb.jpg

Bit of a dive bar, but no charge for my Diet Coke. can't complain.

Actually I cheated on the whole beer part. While Joanne waited for the other Brits to appear,

I treated myself to an Ice Cream at Humphry Slowcombe No bacon based flavor's , so I opted for

Blue Bottle Coffee and Brown Butter. Om nom nom.

Hang in there Brent.

Yesterday, went to a friend's who home brews. Sampled 5 of his beers and really liked his Belgian Trippel. Today is the adopted as usual and then maybe drinks on the deck.

This week coming up is Debbie's birthday week. Yes, it takes all week...

Going to see the Senna documentary Wednesday, the Tedeschi-Trucks band Thursday and dinner out on Friday for the official birthday. Looks to be a good week.

Nice choice on the ice cream Grahame! Elixir will be on the tour next time the HC crew is in town. Those interested in recipes can go to their website and download their various seasonal cocktail menus with recipes and mixologist notes. Nice.

Happy birthday week, Debbie! Looking forward to meeting you one of these days. :)

Sat outside for the last half hour and watched the mini rain storm... the first rain at our house in a loooooonng time. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, the rain is gone now and the forecast is another week of 100 degree weather and very little chance of rain. sad.png

Edited by shellylh

Sat outside for the last half hour and watched the mini rain storm... the first rain at our house in a loooooonng time. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, the rain is gone now and the forecast is another week of 100 degree weather and very little chance of rain. sad.png

So Mike's rain dance worked?! Awesome. Pliny it is.

Did a "final" walthrough on the house and the current owners idea of fixing everything is half-assing everything apparently, now it's down to how much he owes us I think.

I've always negotiated a give-back instead of having them be responsible for repairs for that reason

Accomplished stuff this weekend. Got the plasma on the wall of the home theater of the absurd. We did our Lake Watch sampling with a videographer in the canoe. (He wasn't that heavy, but yes, muscles I didn't know I have, or arguably, don't have, hurt.) Bunch of household stuff broke. Have repaired most of it.

Brent - We're all on the edges of our seats following your adventure. Hang in there. Don't operate heavy machinery.

Larry - Great news finding the cat! Give it a scratch behind the ear for me.