And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Waffles yes, biscuits, no . :(

Chicken nacho delivery? Yes

Morphine delivery? Yes

A pump with a bunch of uallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

OK, passed out there. Hydromorphone, aka Diluadid., I thiiinkkkk

Sweet dreams for now.

**BRENT**

Drove 2 hours through rush hour up to Denver to bring my daughter's their tickets for the Atmosphere concert tonight at Red Rocks, which left back at home after being reminded 5x yesterday and today to not forget. angry.png

Then we to my father-in-law's house to check on his cat that escaped on 7/31 when he passed away, and that wasn't re-captured until Wednesday 8/17. While the family couldn't catch the cat during that time, food that was left out for it was being eaten by something. The cat is frighteningly thin, and I'm very worried about it, but it's been eating great since my nephew recovered him. We have an appointment set up with the vet for Monday morning, and I hope nothing is seriously wrong except for some malnutrition. It seems happy now, and not so scared anymore that it's affectionate and purrs when being pet and cuddled.

Brent, glad you came out of surgery okay. Get well soon!

Threw up the little bit of mcdonalds still left in my stomach from earlier. Apparently mcdonalds is 10x harsher on my stomach than hard liquor. No surprise there.

That's what I get for making quick dinner decisions on the way back from fry's.

Just catching up with this thread...glad your mom is better, Dusty. Congrats, Chris and Shelly for house and fame. Brent, hang in there!

I've got nothing really, which is good. Work was good this week. It's nice having John around town again and eating out at new, nice restaurants. Been really getting into Crossfit again lately, though the German Volume Training they've been into lately is killing me. Yesterday, it was Front Squats (65 lbs) and I'm really sore today. I failed out on the 8th rep on the 8th set, but came back to complete sets 9 and 10. That was the pre-WOD workout, and the rest was mostly upper body/cardio stuff (20 min. AMRAP dips, situps, ring rows, double unders, 400m row). Went to the regular gym today, but it's just boring. I'm thinking to call my dad to see how he's doing, then taking a serious nap.

Glad you're up and about Brent. Home is a great place to be.

Just returned home from a week of stay-cation. Started with the annual family camping trip. I took off work early a week ago Friday because my sister wanted to meet early in the day to "talk". No show until 7:00 pm. On Saturday we got 5 inches of rain in 3 hours. Sunday my oldest daughter and her husband woke up the campground screaming at each other. This was our 13th trip and clearly the worst one.

The Stay-cation at our travel trailer was nice. Took a road trip to Frankenmuth, Mi, also known as little Bavaria. Great time poking around the shops. Had another nice road trip north through small towns. Found a nice local diner for lunch. Also went to the Danish Festival yesterday and had a great time there. Otherwise just chillin and grillin. Came back home today and discovered 12 inches of grass to mow. Finished that and another thunderstorm rolled through. Now to finish unpacking and laundry. Have to admit I'm pretty relaxed.

Edited by Aimless1

Threw up the little bit of mcdonalds still left in my stomach from earlier. Apparently mcdonalds is 10x harsher on my stomach than hard liquor. No surprise there.

That's what I get for making quick dinner decisions on the way back from fry's.

Fitz, I would recommend you make an appointment with an allergist next week, you obviously have a horse meat allergy and who knows what other undiscovered allergies you may have.