And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Get well soon Brent!

Shelly congrats on the front page picture. I've always wondered what that would be like.

Droughts aren't OK, but you learn to live them them and keep your trees alive and stuff and it's not so bad. We are forever having multi-year droughts around here. We have permanent water restrictions now, even though the most recent drought just broke. The dingbats in charge of such things messed up the levee around the lake, so we have no way of banking water until it's fixed in the year whatever. So the drought will come back. Meanwhile, there's Clean Water Action and a whole host of other groups you can support who work to try to keep governments from making things worse.

Congrats on the house financing Chris. Banks suck.

Awesome Shelly, the story not the drought. Climate change also sucks.

Sending good thoughts of biscuits your way Brent. Back problems suck.

Not sure about the dance but Gumballhead and Bulleit bourbon do not suck.

In the hospital. Having back surgery in the morning. Went in for consult and wound up being admitted. HUGE herniation of the L5 disc complicating other things. Cell is almost dead but feel free to call at 4234958333. Room 333 at Memorial Hospital if you want to send a bouquet of chicken nachos wink.png

That is what I posted to Facebook and G+. It seems it is really bad, and I had steroids with shots and 6 day pack. It just got worse. I am worried, but the morphine drip is helping.

Phone dying. Night all.

**BRENT**

Get better man!

In the hospital. Having back surgery in the morning. Went in for consult and wound up being admitted. HUGE herniation of the L5 disc complicating other things. Cell is almost dead but feel free to call at 4234958333. Room 333 at Memorial Hospital if you want to send a bouquet of chicken nachos wink.png

That is what I posted to Facebook and G+. It seems it is really bad, and I had steroids with shots and 6 day pack. It just got worse. I am worried, but the morphine drip is helping.

Phone dying. Night all.

**BRENT**

Holy shit man, I hope the surgery goes well!

So I had some surgery. I don't remember even seeing the doctor, getting on or off the table, anything. It seems the herniation was worse than that MRI suggested, but I don't believe there was a need to fuse anything, as was imagined. I appreciate all the thoughts here. I think I'm still scared of the outlook for the future, as it is uncertain. Then again, I've had 3.2mg of Dilaudid since I got out, on top of some concentrated morphine a couple hours ago... this is since i got back to my room around 11am. I think it's about bedtime. Goodnight ladies and jazzlemen.

**BRENT**

First step done, you're still alive Looks like you can move your legs, so the second check point in importance seems to be good too Now we need to know if you can feel around your pudenda and hold peeing and pooping like a big boy tongue.png

Bestest wishes mate, keep posting.

Edited by Torpedo