And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Dan, sorry to hear about your Air, that really sucks. On the other hand the tree looks great! We put ours up two weekends ago, and while I've never been a big putting-up-the-Xmas-tree-is-fun guy, the kids really made it fun for me.

Shelly, awesome news on your rehab! Glad you're getting better!

Chris, sorry about your Dad. Hope it's not too bad ...

Thanks for the support guys. I started walking around a bit today without the crutches. It feels really weird and kinda scary. Maybe I'll carry my crutch around with me (without using it) until I feel more comfortable.

If you are feeling a bit wobbly you could get a sword cane or just do what I do; have a nice cocktail. Always straightens things right up.

Called the Title company for the lake house because I could not remember ever getting the deed (I mean who needs one of those?) and title insurance binder. Well after much humming and hawing they told me they sent it out 1 week ago. Never mind that it was 2+months after closing and it should only take a day. I have my bet that it will arrive with a post mark of today in a few days or not at all. If it never shows up they better provide me a new one for free. Idiots....

Spent 2 hours on the phone with HP support to try to figure out why the drawer on the optical drive of my Pavilion laptop. In the end, we decided that the drive was defective and they are sending me a replacement drive. The support wasn't too bad, but not great. At least I know how to remove and install the drive now.