And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Sorry about the runway experience Jeff.

Mike, I had Bell's Palsy a few years ago and as far as I know, have recovered completely. Noticed it when I was drooling on myself when my wife and I were out for dinner; cool move rolleyes.gif

She probably thought that you were thinking about later and took it as a compliment. laugh.png

Sure glad yours wasn't a stroke!

Ditto!

Sorry for your loss Pigmode.

Belated condolences Pigmode.

Speedy recovery Mike. Rest assured, the Head Case cocktail team is standing by ready to administer recovery cocktails either by straw, IV or if necessary, by enema. So get cracking on that road to recovery.

Lost my Santa toy bag last night and didn't even realize it until today. Did an event and when I got back to my SUV, since it had been raining, I put it on top of the roof while I opened the back and threw in my royal robe and a few other items I was carrying. Then hopped in and drove home. Inside the toy bag was my candy bag and Santa's Good Book (custom made leather 3 ring binder) and an expensive pewter flask encased in a leather pouch that contains Santa's magic snow. Yes, I can make snow. Or at I used to be able to!

Lost about $500-$600 worth of stuff that would be worthless to anyone else. Went to Radio Cayman tonight and recorded a couple of entertaining spots that they will be playing over the next couple of days. Hopefully, someone will turn it in. Otherwise, I'll just replace it all and be more careful. Even as I was putting the bag up there on the roof, I was saying to myself, "That's a dumb place to put it... you might forget it!"

...and then I did.

Edited by Wmcmanus

Sorry Wayne. I hate doing that kind of thing.

Yup, that's pretty much it. Just stuff I'll need to replace. The most expensive thing was the pewter flask with a celtic knot design and matching leather holster and leather pouch that I kept the "magic snow" in. I think I spent about $300 to have all of that made for me. Probably a $600 loss in total counting the "good book" and the bags and special bag tags that said, "Property of Santa Claus. If found, please return to the North Pole" but silly me, I didn't think to sew my name and address inside the bags.

What sucks mostly are the thousands of signatures I had collected from kids in the Good Book. There were about 50 pages of standard 8.5" x 11" plain white 3-hole punch typing paper in there filled (on both sides) with signatures and wish lists, as well as letters to Santa that I had stapled and/or scotch taped in. Here's what it looked like:

IMG_7211.jpg