And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Good Luck CJ! <hulk> CJ SMASH TEST! <\hulk>

Wait, is that even possible? Isn't that like reducing your diet by like 2800 calories a day?

For me it is. I'm 6'5" and on a 1000-1500 cal a day diet plus working out 5-10 hours a week. I am blessed/cursed with a body that both loses and gains weight easily. Other than being hungry I feel fine. To give you an example included in that month was a overnight yacht race where I ate what I wanted because I was up all night and even massively dehydrated I gained 5 lbs in something like 36 hours. I then had to re-lose that in a week of the previously mentioned diet. There's actually been some pretty interesting research done recently showing a lot more variations on what a calorie means to weight gain etc than previously thought.

Ayep, I appear to have angered the same plumbing gods as Shelley. I've done some further investigation, and I can't use the upstairs sinks without causing flooding, either. facepalm.png

Also, I don't want to appear insensitive to the passing of NightWoundsTime with my selfish bitching about plumbing woes. I never met NWT (or any head-caser, for that matter) but I do recall him posting in Slow Forum. I've said it before, I'm guilty of posting in this thread, but not keeping up with it. In a revelation that will surprise exactly no one, I have this url

http://www.head-case.org/forums/topic/9081-slower-forum/unread/

in my FFX toolbar, and I go there first and other places later.

Knucks, no problem being the Knucks we all love you for being!

Mike, great vacation pics! Your kids are truly fortunate to have two parents who have been so committed over the years to staying in such great shape. They might take it for granted, but it truly is a blessing to them. Not too many 50ish people can do those kinds of things. I know that my parents couldn't at that age, and I know that I certainly couldn't either (or if I did try, I'd probably be added in to the "splat factor").

Edited by Wmcmanus

Congrats to Chris and Stephen on their weight loss. I need to start exercising again, I'm tired of carrying around all this extra weight.

Mike, your vacation pics continue to blow my mind with how awesome they are. I really need to plan a less urban vacation for my next one.

Knucks -- I agree with what Wayne said. I was thinking it when you posted it: life must go on, just like I said to Chris.

Exhausted is a predicate adjective, therefore fucking is an adverb. Or an interjection.

In the second, 'hell' is an expletive, so it'd probably be better to think of it as an expletive phrase.

I'm not sure what the difference is between an interjection and an expletive, so don't ask me. I wasn't using two different words there for any particular reason.

Thursday. Decided to Fly to Chicago. 8:40pm acquired ticket.

Friday. Flew to Chicago at 5:30 am. Met up with Slacker at the airport, and everyone else around 11:30. Would have been 11 if not for Dammit, Colin! Walked 7 miles, drank, hung out, met new people, caught up with old friends, toasted a shitload of beers to Matt.

Saturday. Woke up, hung out, "woke up" Colin, breakfast time.

Exhausted. Ready for another awesome 30 hours with the crew.

**BRENT**

• Like 1

Installed an ethernet cable through the attic and into the kitchen ventilation duct. Mom needs her cable TV! I had almost forgotten how exciting it is to be covered in mineral wool dust. Once took a leak with my wooly gloves on... Highly exciting for a few hours.

Also ordered a Galaxy case for my Dynalo. I was torn between 170x330 and 230x330, in the end went with the larger one. After all it still is my first stab at building an amp.

^ Few years ago, one of my best friends decided he needed to use a bathroom in the midst of eating ridiculously hot Buffalo wings. Let's just say he should've washed his hands better prior doing so.

Took our daughter to Franklin Park Zoo. Spent most of the time there at kiddie rides and their brand new playground, which is probably the best playground we've seen. I'm pretty sure we saw some animals at some point as well.

Edited by Salt Peanuts