And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Ask your accountant if being dead is right for you.

According to the Hitchhiker's Guide, this can be done:

Hotblack Desiato is a humanoid and front man for the band Disaster Area. He was incredibly rich, occasionally buying star systems, and once spent a year dead for tax reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

According to the Hitchhiker's Guide, this can be done:

Hotblack Desiato is a humanoid and front man for the band Disaster Area. He was incredibly rich, occasionally buying star systems, and once spent a year dead for tax reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this to my son a few months ago. I was cracking up, he just looked at me . He might be a bit young yet. But soon!
  • Like 1

Visited with Al & Claire today.  Good times!  Visited, dined, and toured the local attractions.  Al & Claire are wonderful hosts!  Beautiful country in the Leelanau peninsula.  

Sadly, we only had time for a day trip.  Hope we can make this happen again.

• Like 5

My day was fantastic until Al and Karyl and Nitro the wonder dog left for home.  I went down the hill to watch the last critical stage of the Tour de France and my absent-minded MIL had unplugged the TV/cable box and the cable itself during the "storm" (aka light rain) this morning and forgot all about it.  Stage 20 was unrecorded and it took 30+ minutes on the phone with Charter Cable to get the box back online and up to date.  Currently deciding between watching today's stage from midnight until 3am and waking up later this morning to watch today and tomorrow in a row.

Can't wait to get together with you guys again but hope that Kathy doesn't bonk my world the next time.

• Like 3

Looks good, Marshall.  We've got some tomatoes coming along nicely (potted) but they're taking forever to ripen.  

Had a similar experiance with the tomatoes I tried to grow in pots last year.

They did great until it got hot and then the plants just kinda withered and died without the fruits ever turning red.

The neighbor lady said if you put the pots on concrete you will cook the roots and even when the pots are not on concrete you have to water them several times a day to keep them happy. Which is a bit of a catch 22 because overwatering is an easy way to damage them.

Edited by Mister X