Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Two of my friends have been working from home for the past two weeks or so thanks to the sad pile of mess that is MBTA.

My district still have five more days before we go into July since we start earlier than most other districts in the state, though at the rate we are going, those five days may well be gone by end of this month.

I'm going to try some time-lapse photography this go 'round for posterity.  It may be hard to tell if all that happens is 18" of snow gets piled on 5' of existing snow.

The other joy-joy portion of this storm is going to be the wind - 50-70mph gusts with hurricane force winds and 20'+ waves just offshore.  Hang on to your butts!  The coast of MA may be well and truly effed. 

Wow - stay safe. Sounds dreadful squared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/feeds/31460804where the storms in your neck of the woods get top billing.  On the Eastern seaboard, temperatures of -23C (-9F) once the 60mph wind chill is factored in.  Which means do not go out.

And the weather just being bloody awkward, it looks like another storm system is coming in after this one.

Edited by Craig Sawyers