What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like she is a baby again. We have to walk her to the bathroom, feed her, etc. The surgery went well but this is the inevitable result, in the short term. She has lost 4 pounds since Wednesday. She is pretty miserable at the moment but was to be expected and hopefully will get better each day.

And it sounds like she has two very good parents. That will definitely help her through this rough time.

Soon when she's healthy and happy and moving forward in life, all that will be left from this time is the memory and knowledge that she has a great family that saw her through the hard times.

She'll be in my thoughts, and I hope things get easier soon for you and your family Mike!

Thanks. It definitely is hard to see her in pain and uncomfortable but knowing she will be okay helps.

Having such loving and caring parents will help her recovery tremendously and it will be a life long memory of how much her parents care for her. This experience will help her overcome many obstacles she will face in life yet to come.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mike, speedy recovery.

Went to the new Yankee Stadium with my Dad, brother, and the Little Monkey. Good stuff. I like the new digs. Will get to lots of games this year, I think.

Was thinking of going tomorrow, but decided to do some physical activities instead.

Today, went for a ride on the trails in Stillwell park. Rode 5 hours and clocked 13 miles on the mountain bike. Took a bad fall and i have a bruised left palm and scrapes on my right shoulder, forearm, knee and shin. Totally worth it.

Went to a local adventure course with some friends. Did that for a few hours in the afternoon. Then went out for dinner with family and friends to celebrate my 2 niece's full 3 months of age. =] Now editing pics I took of a friend's mom's banquet celebration from last week.

Up unreasonably early for a Sunday to take Joanne to the San Franciso Ferry, so that she could take part in this years Bay to Breakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, along with some other Brits. Got the "We've just got to Golden Gate Park" call, and headed into the city to pick her up at the Beach Chalet. The Parking Gods smiled on me, and I found her enjoying the second Bloody Mary of her "Breakfast". Plenty of toned flesh and some amusing outfits on the other runners. Came home the scenic way, enjoyed a locals brunch in Sausalito, avoiding the tourists. Another Peet's Iced Mocha, no whip helped in coping with the toasty temperatures away from the water. Not a bad day.