What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to work, made a shit load of breads then had to deal with crazy cash registers that refused to work correctly. Went home and cleaned/waxed the car. Too tired to do anything but Christmas starts in less the 4 hours here so I'd better get cracking... :palm:

Seriously, ROFLMAO @ Rick saying Birgir's never used a multimeter before.

I quite liked that one. :P Truth be told I always set DC offset by touch, much better then any stupid "measurements". My gauge of physical pain must be as accurate my ears, right?

Had my first Christmas this morning (I am celebrating Christmas with my family today and then jumping on 6am flight tomorrow morning to Annapolis to spent Christmas evening with my partner and his family). We opened gifts and then I spent the rest of the morning putting together Zhu Zhu pets stuff and a Barbie Dream House for my niece. I need a nap.

Third straight day of Christmas ...

today with my mother-in-law and my little clan

yesterday with my sister's family, my mother and my family

Thursday with my children and grand children

Glad to see everyone and great holiday ... especially for the grand children. Watched my 5 yr old grandson kick his uncle's butt at wii fencing and destroy his father on the wii wake board ... and this was the first time he had touched either game. But just as the two year old was clearly on sensory overload, so too is his grandfather. Glad to have a few minutes with closed cans, music and my self this evening.

Tomorrow we return my mother-in-law to her home about 75 miles away ... along the Lake Michigan shore which tonight has a winter storm warning. Hoping not to see white out conditions.

Fucking awesome boxing day. Long lie. Walk in the crisp lessening cold. Had some homemade Gravilax. Ripped CDs I got for christmas. Listened to one (Vangelis). Had some family friends round for dinner. Swapped presents (got LP). Ate a great dinner. Drank some fine port. Brought them upstairs and played them some music. Soundlabs gawked at. Drank some more. Got locked out of house seeing friends to taxi. Managed back in without smashing window. Played match races, laughed at dad burning his finger quite badly. Retired to HC.