And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Yup, nice offices!

Vicki, glad to hear life is coming abut back to normal!

CJ, maybe you're afraid Mike will take your Dilaudid? :P

Can't tell if you're serious, but I'm not big on dream interpretation, especially in detail. Sure, you can probably get a general sense of what's on your mind, and that can lead to a good discussion; but to say this represents this, and that represents that ... I think that's just guesswork.

I'd say the Dilaudid gave you some freaky dreams!

But just for fun, how about ... the lion is your future ... med school, wife/kids ... presented to you by tyrion. Eh, probably not ...

Toxic Avenger the Musical???? How cool is THAT!

Agree with others on the office, Vicki. Kevin's is cooler from the geek standpoint, but yours wins major on beauty smile.png

Here's also wishing freedom from pain for those on the meds, and rapid healing.

For me, horn-tooting time: Andrew's Bar-Mitzvah was FUCKING great! And I'm trying to look at it objectively.... He did extremely well in his readings, the service was great, and the party was a blast. We had several folks ask for our vendors' names, as they will have events coming up and will likely use them.

Now to try and come down, still have a brunch in the morning to prep for!

Toxic Avenger the Musical?huh.png How cool is THAT!

Agree with others on the office, Vicki. Kevin's is cooler from the geek standpoint, but yours wins major on beauty smile.png

Here's also wishing freedom from pain for those on the meds, and rapid healing.

For me, horn-tooting time: Andrew's Bar-Mitzvah was FUCKING great! And I'm trying to look at it objectively.... He did extremely well in his readings, the service was great, and the party was a blast. We had several folks ask for our vendors' names, as they will have events coming up and will likely use them.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Woke up only to realize I can't open my eyes. Panicked slightly for a second then quickly realized I've got conjunctivitis in both eyes. Thankfully, my doctor's office is open today so I can get eye drop/ointment.

Congrats!

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Damn, that's some nasty conjunctivitis! I get it occasionally on summers because I rarely wear shades, but never that bad so couldn't open my eyes. I did once have some other disease that affects the tear glands so that when I was asleep they glued my eyelids together. Was kinda funny when I had to tear the open. Less funny was using the medicine, those eye drops hurt like hell.

Awesome! Congratulations!

^This!

Woke up only to realize I can't open my eyes. Panicked slightly for a second then quickly realized I've got conjunctivitis in both eyes. Thankfully, my doctor's office is open today so I can get eye drop/ointment.

Ack! How scary! I suppose two eye patches wouldn't do much good. Get well soon!

Dr. Wood heartily approves of this effort! Great looking case Nate, and Lily will appreciate it even more as she grows older. The things I have that my Grandfather made me are more precious than gold.

Great looking bookcase!

I have the same Stanley Fatmax sawhorses. I love those things!

Edited by swt61