And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Nice! :D

Jealous, Tom.  The GTR is expensive, but still a screaming bargain in the performance per dollar.  

GT-R is great in my opinion as well.  It was a tremendous bargain for the performance when it first arrived in 2008 at a MSRP of $69,850.  It's somewhat unfortunate that the a new GT-R is now $99,950 ($30k higher!).  For those who want new, it's not as much of a deal as it was before but the performance per dollar is still respectable.

A used GT-R is a great though!

Quite the coincidence, Tom ... I love the Ford GT (white with blue racing stripes), too, and remember well the days when they were the Ferrari killer to be feared.

White with blue stripes is my choice as well,A couple of years ago I was picking up parts at mercedes & they had a white gt with blue stirpes in front for sale for 160k was new never registered.I had all I could do to stop drooling on it.

Opened a twitter account -- @TheDustyChalk (someone took @DustyChalk, the fucker) -- I don't intend to be active, but it was a required field in a Kickstarter reward.

that's 800ft further than i am right now :)

but i need a place that "strangers" can go to and also work.

Wait, isn't that called "China"?  And working from home doesn't count -- I'm not envious of those people for some reason.  It's the 800 ft. thing that I'm jealous of.

• Like 1