And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

...and apparently the apartment complex manager is out on vacation or something, so I have to deal with someone new in order to get the notice to vacate retracted or whatever they want to call it (acknowledge that I passed and that the notice to vacate is null and void due to it being contingent).  Which is just as well, 'cause I get along with the renewal coordinator just fine.

• Like 1

In the hospital right now for pulmonary hemorrhage due to my fibrosing mediastinitis and pulmonary hypertension. May have to go to cath lab for bronchial artery embolization. Bronchoscopy doesn't look good, in recovery now. Need another bronchoscopy tomorrow under anesthesia before deciding. Prayers would be appreciated... On iPhone but may not have freq access.

Dusty: now it's time to unpack again :laugh:

No, I'm going to keep going -- maybe block some egresses temporarily while moving things around, but I need my living space to be livable, and I need the EMT's to not be angry with me when they come to get me -- they were very nice about it the first time (other than turning me in), but I don't know if they'll be so nice the next time.