And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Put together an aquarium stand. Shaun wanted to have an aquarium, but knows nothing of care and maintenance. I used to raise African Cichlids with pretty good results. So Shaun offered to fund the tank, if I would pick all the associated gear and fish, and maintain it.

It's a relaxing hobby when you choose the right filter system/paraphernalia, so it should be fun to get back into.

• Like 1

Went to see a weekly concert for kids held at a neighboring town, only to find out that it had apparently been cancelled with no warning (there were no signs/people at the venue indicating it had been cancelled).  I don't know what happened, but the details about the concert we read last night on the event website had mysteriously disappeared when we checked it again after arriving at the venue.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Sorry about the apparent rain-out, Nate, and about the old farts and bad brews, Jeff.

The rainout, announced early, was a blessing. It would have been a pisser sitting there for two hours only to then have it get postponed. As it stands now we got a night out in Boston and we'll try again for the game on Monday.

Went to the Urologist and let him touch my junk. Got a UTI and been in bed for a few days. I have never taken so many meds in my life as I do now. Starting to feel old instead of the 18 year old my brain used to think I was.