And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

No way am I going to trust my machines to this POS.  W7pro64bit is just fine thank you.  There are all sorts of horror stories about corrupted hard drives, unrecoverable situations and dead machines out there.

To kill off W10's pop up insisting I upgrade (which was installed against consent almost as a virus) I used this https://www.grc.com/never10.htm

No way am I going to trust my machines to this POS.  W7pro64bit is just fine thank you.  There are all sorts of horror stories about corrupted hard drives, unrecoverable situations and dead machines out there.

To kill off W10's pop up insisting I upgrade (which was installed against consent almost as a virus) I used this https://www.grc.com/never10.htm

Ha Ha - double post was a result of installing W7 updates at the same time!

• Like 2

Nice Marshall.  My grass is brown and burned, despite having an irrigation system.  We did get some good rain last night for the first time in weeks so we'll see how it goes from here.  My tomatoes and mint appear to be doing ok but that's with regular watering.

On 6/17/2016 at 0:11 PM, aardvark baguette said:

Not stemming from this event, but I decided to turn in a resume to another job on campus Wednesday before leaving work.  Got a callback yesterday for a meeting (to take place when I return from vacation).

That was easy...

2nd interview was just scheduled.

I think that means I have the job.

• Like 8