And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

^x2... that'll teach those kids to play in your yard!

Me: blew up the channel on the power amp I was repairing for my brother. Actually did this a couple of weekends ago, just discovered it tonight. Fuck me. Was fine, not sure what happened.

I opened up an e-mail from my supervisor. It was sent out department wide with an update to the corporate dress code. There was one line in it that, I believed, was aimed solely at me...

Under "inappropriate attire":

"Five toed" shoes (unless in the fitness center or for corporate sanctioned athletic events).

And yes, "Five toed" was in parentheses. Off to the store to get some four-toed Fila Skeletoes. :)

**BRENT**

Chris - Happy Birthday Benjamin!

Raffy - I'm sorry. That really sucks.

Wayne - Nothing wrong with white hair and beard all year 'round..... biggrin.png

Al - It's got to be some kind of wide spread (sub) contractor disease. You'd think they'd see people like Steve racking up all the business they can handle by being straightforward and responsible and that would become the fashion. But nooooo.....The contractor for the power company showed up today to replace in my underground service. I came back from bicycling to find one of the chuckleheads fondling the plants in Bonnie's vegetable garden. Then, it transpires that they've not contacted my neighbor to gain access to he private drive, which they need to do the job, despite both the neighbor and I had made it crystal that a polite and timely request would be required to get the gate opened. Otherwise they could pound sand. They acted like it was some sort of injustice when I told them she wasn't kidding. So my house is still powered by a giant extension cord.

Woke up to a nice coating of frost on my tent at 10,000ft. Proceeded under skies which started mostly clear, to hike Mount Elbert, highest peak of the Rockies. Clouds built all morning, and just after I returned to the car, around 2pm, a massive thunderstorm enveloped the area. The weather might not have held out long, but it was just long enough.

^ Sounds incredible, Peter. Wish I would have done some mountain climbing when I was a youngster with good knees, and without a big belly and the shortness of breath it tends to bring at altitudes of 100 feet above sea level or higher, especially when steps are involved.

Edited by Wmcmanus