Jump to content

stax mafia circuit boards see updated links on page 5


kevin gilmore
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, spritzer said:

Kevin's house is filled with crap already so yeah...this might end badly.  He even complained when I was digging through his box of unpopulated PCB's that I was messing up "his filing system"...  ;)  Seriously though, I spent a week there and I doubt I saw all of it.  I think I have more headphones though... 

I dug his RN60 "display" :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2017 at 4:14 PM, kevin gilmore said:

a room full of amplifiers??

ask birgir.  how about 3600 square feet of amplifiers.

Photo please!!

On 4/26/2017 at 4:14 PM, kevin gilmore said:

 

Sorry for the duplicates!

On 4/26/2017 at 4:14 PM, kevin gilmore said:

 

Edited by JimL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2017 at 8:39 PM, spritzer said:

Kevin's house is filled with crap already so yeah...this might end badly.  He even complained when I was digging through his box of unpopulated PCB's that I was messing up "his filing system"...  ;)  Seriously though, I spent a week there and I doubt I saw all of it.  I think I have more headphones though... 

one amp i recognized from the old headwize pics because it was still in the exact same place

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, justin said:

one amp i recognized from the old headwize pics because it was still in the exact same place

that would be the krell. one of the few pieces i don't move to vacuum under or around.  requires 3 people because the platform is stuck to the underlying plywood

same thing with the wilsons

Edited by kevin gilmore
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, justin said:

one amp i recognized from the old headwize pics because it was still in the exact same place

 I wouldn't bother moving half of this stuff.  Seriously the Wilsons are pretty much the definition of just set and forget.  Me thinks Kevin needs some Sound Lab U series speakers with the frame filled with something super dense.  ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, spritzer said:

 I wouldn't bother moving half of this stuff.  Seriously the Wilsons are pretty much the definition of just set and forget.  Me thinks Kevin needs some Sound Lab U series speakers with the frame filled with something super dense;) 

Like Plutonium or the whole U.S. senate, perhaps....?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • kevin gilmore changed the title to stax mafia circuit boards see updated links on page 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...