What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2510059141_5a2b925be1.jpg

The Roman Legion guy was running near my wife and he ran then entire race with that metal armor, shield and banner/staff thing. We saw him afterward and he is around 50 years old. Damn hot to be running in that getup.

These ladies were more prepared for the heat:

bay_to_breakers_naked.jpg

Got the expected telephone call from my parents asking how the exam went. Told that grandpa is "not doing well" i.e. "he's going to die, we just don't know exactly when". Extended family gathering up. They hadn't told me so I wasn't put off my exams.

So it's possible that I'll be off the radar for a bit.

Woo hoo! I'm nearly 40 and I still have those occasional anxiety dreams where you're supposed to be taking finals and you can't find the right room. Or you realize you signed up for a completely different class than the paper you've just been handed. :palm:

For some reason, I have most of those dreams during the summer when I have no school. The ones I have the most is when I dream that I have a final at 8:30 and the alarm doesnt go off and its 1:30. :(

My dreams were always for having been signed up for a class that I never attended - either didn't know I was signed up, or forgot about it, and then realizing that I was screwed with the semester ending that day and I hadn't even shown up for the final exam either. Those dreams didn't end till I was almost 40, which was about 10 years after I finished my pediatric residency program.