What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up and decided that I would man-up and do the local bike store ride though my average speed on most of my rides was below their stated goal. Then proceeded to get whupped by everyone (all of who were admittedly much fitter than my lard ass) and still managed to enjoy 3 hours of riding in 90F weather up some pretty hard hills. Finished up, showered, went to lunch, watched movie now listening to HD800s

Was supremely stupid and out too long in the sun and heat today with no water. Sick sick sick. Bad sick. Still think I want to die. I'm typing only so I remember I have fingers, tell people how much I hate Florida, and advise others never to do this.

No water in this heat is very bad. I hope you feel better.

Was supremely stupid and out too long in the sun and heat today with no water. Sick sick sick. Bad sick. Still think I want to die. I'm typing only so I remember I have fingers, tell people how much I hate Florida, and advise others never to do this.

Just be glad it was Florida, and not Arizona :eek:

Woke up late at the NorCal meet hotel. Almost immediately got a call from the woman with whom we boarded our birds. She wanted to know when we were coming to pick them up as they had become noisy (this is the third time the birds have stayed with her) and her neighbors had complained. So we got dressed, checked out and headed home. 6 hours later we picked picked up the birds and got the scoop. Anyway, now we need to find a new place to leave the birds when we are gone. Stupid birds. :palm:

Why in the world would you go there? It was depressing in the 80s. It was depressing in the 90s. I can't imagine ever choosing to go there.

The kid, and it's an easy walk. He never stops moving, so we need to fill every weekend with activities. The Seaport was a fascinating experiment to me when it was first developed--and so disappointing. These days, it is supposedly "reinventing" itself, and there are a lot of kid-centric activities. But it's basically as I remember it: touristy, boring, and kinda sad.

There's a lot more to do in our neighborhood, which is why I'm never venturing outside of it ever again.