And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

A long but wonderful weekend. Mentioned the Friday night affair, Saturday with my friend Steve was fun, relived old times music shopping. Got a bunch of older stuff that I didn't have copies of, as well as a couple new things from Loreena McKennitt and PiL.

Last night's reunion was amazing! Our class (1982) always seems to have great turnouts, and there were folks at the 30th who I haven't seen since either the 5th, or even since HS. Lots of laughs, lots of hugs, one "I love you" (!), and just a damned good time, despite having to drink Jim Beam.

A little tired today, sent off Steve to his next adventure, and then brought my son up to his overnight camp where he's spend the next 2 weeks.

Time to rest, read, and then BBQ......

Last night's reunion was amazing! Our class (1982) always seems to have great turnouts, and there were folks at the 30th who I haven't seen since either the 5th, or even since HS.

I went to Lauren's 10th reunion Saturday night. The total turn-out was 13 (9 class members, 4 significant others), out of a class > 140 people. Pretty pathetic considering there were 20 definites and 30 maybes, and about half the class lives within a half hour of their home town. Not that I can say much... I haven't been to any of mine, either. And I burned 25,000 Hilton points for the hotel room. I don't know if I should be mad I used the points for that, or happy it didn't cost me any money!

Went to work in a sunken daze. Felt cold and capable of tears at any second, sypmtoms still active now that I've returned home. Hell in a thousand verses each day taunts, life is meaningless without someone to walk alongside me. But I'm a borderline sociopath, and I can only love she who holds such kindred terrors. Everythigng and everyone else equals nothing.

Edited by Kirosia

Went to work in a sunken daze. Felt cold and capable of tears at any second, sypmtoms still active now that I've returned home. Hell in a thousand verses each day taunts, life is meaningless without someone to walk alongside me. But I'm a borderline sociopath, and I can only love she who holds such kindred terrors. Everythigng and everyone else equals nothing.

Kirosia: Went to work in a sunken daze. Felt cold and capable of tears at any second, sypmtoms still active now that I've returned home. Hell in a thousand verses each day taunts, life is meaningless without someone to walk alongside me. But I'm a borderline sociopath, and I can only love she who holds such kindred terrors. Everythigng and everyone else equals nothing.

ALICE: Tell me about it? That makes sense I suppose. Describe your surroundings. You are a borderline sociopath? Does it pay well? . Oh you can, can you? We were talking about Your good looks. But I did not get that.

maybe you should just ask A.L.I.C.E.

Let us know when you pass the Turing Test.

Dude, there are plenty of psychopathic and sociopathic chicks, you just need to look harder.

I used to have a friend who said women fall in 3 groups -- taken, crazy, or far, far away. He married the first one who wasn't. I ran into him recently and told him that. He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I did."

I went to Lauren's 10th reunion Saturday night. The total turn-out was 13 (9 class members, 4 significant others), out of a class > 140 people. Pretty pathetic considering there were 20 definites and 30 maybes, and about half the class lives within a half hour of their home town. Not that I can say much... I haven't been to any of mine, either. And I burned 25,000 Hilton points for the hotel room. I don't know if I should be mad I used the points for that, or happy it didn't cost me any money!

I haven't been to any of mine either, though technically, there hasn't been any to attend. We had ~400 people in my class and I definitely don't remember most of them.

I had a real, live, in-person interview today! It went well, up until the end. Then he seemed to cut it short a little. I hope that's not a bad sign, but he leaves on Wednesday, so I think I should address it in an email, rather than wait for him to get back to me, as by then, the decision will have been made. (And yes, I think I know what the issue was.)

I had a real, live, in-person interview today! It went well, up until the end. Then he seemed to cut it short a little. I hope that's not a bad sign, but he leaves on Wednesday, so I think I should address it in an email, rather than wait for him to get back to me, as by then, the decision will have been made. (And yes, I think I know what the issue was.)
Sweet! It went well! They're extending me an offer.

(dances in chair a little bit)

• Like 1