And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Jacob, i am sorry to hear about what happened. at least she was just at her sister's. i'd say let this one go, make-up and move forward. and you might want to prepare yourself for some more unusual behavior before the wedding as it is to be expected. keep your cool, be the mature one, show compassion and don't look for accountability...

Good advice. If 36 years marriage have taught me anything it is not to sweat the small stuff. Based on what you wrote, this is not worth a battle.

Edited by Aimless1

Dan nailed it. Particularly for the woman the whole run up to the wedding tends to be an unbearable load of unreasonable expectations and anxiety - if she doesn't have her own, family, friends and society at large will contribute so no one goes without. It really should be more fun. Sometimes, there's post-stress unpleasantness afterwards to boot. If you cut each other a massive amount of slack it can be survivable.

And what Al said, too. rolleyes.gif

Good luck, Jacob. What Dan said ...

Edit: What Al said, also. I was totally in love with her. I'd watch that show just to look at her.

It was Jimmy McNichol for me, and I'll embarrassingly admit to a short crush on Leif Garrett.

mcnichol016.jpg

leifgarrett06.jpg

Ah, the old days.