And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

^Better Check with the warehouse before making a wasted journey. They are no longer in their on line selection , Even though  they were considerably cheaper than all the other sources,

Yeah, well, they were closed by the time I got out of the house.  As a matter of fact, my only choices were Wegmans and Target, so I had to settle, but I did find one that was digitally controlled, so I should be alright for the foreseeable future.  I will eventually get a Zojirushi.

But I'll probably still stop by CostCo tomorrow, I need to stop by there anyway.

The latter being Miss Cayman, who is competing for Miss Universe, and was not dressed like that at the time.

Thanks for all the nice congrats and comments, folks.  I think you got the gist, but this was not just a normal acceptance and one of many.  She applied early decision to Vassar so when they said Yes she had to say Yes -- was dying to say Yes -- so she will definitely be attending Dinny's alma mater.  In fact, we paid a deposit of some sort yesterday to seal the deal!  She has worked so hard and so consistently that she truly deserved to get her first choice.  The nice side benefit is that I will have all the more reason to visit NY for the next few years so I hope to see more of the Northeast HC crew.

Sorry sorry about the puking, Haj, and hope it was just some bad clams or something that will pass quickly.

• Like 1

Yeezh, Haj, and x2 on hoping it passes quickly for you.  Drink plenty of fluids, don't get dehydrated.  Throwing up cool water that you just drank is a unique experience, though.

Me:  Made tea last night.  What a joy!  No more adding cold water to the teapot then filling the rest with boiling in hopes of getting the temperature just right, then undershooting (from 212 down), then waiting until it's right -- just set the temp, pour, and set to steep.  I wish I had known about this years ago.  (I got the Oster equivalent of that Cuisinart that was pointed out.)