And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

post-826-13553664800781_thumb.jpg Wired everything up just because I'm an impatient twit. Even without the cabinets they sound pretty freaking nice. I thought the low sensitivity would have been an issue but I under estimated my listening distance and the amps power output. I can't go over 9 o clock without getting uncomfortable. The whole thing is starting to work out nicely :)
  • Like 1

Decided that most of the people in my cycling club/team are dicks. Seriously considering resigning.

Why the fuck pay to be a member of a club where all you get out of it is judgment.

Fuck 'em.

You can get that here for free :)

Exactly.

What Grahame said.  Plus, you don't have to buy THEIR crappy jerseys, you can buy Team d-_-b jerseys instead!

(Who's designing these things again?)

**BRENT**

Get Edwood drunk at Al's and convince him to design it.  I have faith.

I had a good day at work capped off with a nice dinner with John.  Good day.

• Like 1

I'm getting it off December 24th at 4PM.

The deal is that although I've been able to walk around with the cast this past week, once it was removed, that didn't work out so well.  It's definitely getting better, but needs a bit more time.  He did give me the okay to start weight training again, as long as I'm not putting extra weight on my leg and am not sweating much (mostly so I don't have a stinky cast).  This happened November 8th, and I haven't done any exercise except crutching my fattage around, and I can already tell I'm losing what muscle I had.  So, I'm excited about that.  I can deal with two more weeks as long as it means it will be better for me in the long run.