Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/19/17 in Posts

  1. here is a dxf file that is modified, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUlR99qUHFqQnVZcGkzMjBva3c I enlarged it .250" to allow for 1/4" square stock to use as a frame and made other minor changes, its not perfect yet but getting close. RCA hole size increased to fit the lip around them. the IEC corners have been rounded more but haven't tested that also want a round button instead of the square one test pieces out of PCB and yes I cheated on the trimpots and I find these very hard to solder:
  2. My Iron felt like the life was getting sucked out of it towards the end battling with the ground plane... I need to sort out how best to attach the heatsinks for the output transistors, a nice non conductive thermal tape of sorts, double sided... for the hopeful. Otherwise my first mini dynalo is working... although I have no dynamic phones to verify. For the chassis I’m going for modushop 40mm side flanges, other panels will be 2mm thick from FPE, black anodised I’m thinking. Amazing job Kerry thank you so much for the mini design.
  3. Just a few more holes here and there - need a fuse holder on the rear panel, then four PCB mounting screws and the transformer - hoping to get the mechanical stuff done during the three-day weekend!
  4. Thanks for all the wishes. Going out for Chinese food with a friend shortly, and maybe some games later.
  5. Another two GRLV live! These are set up for 20VDC rails to power my dual-mono SS Dynalo. Thanks to Pars for his creation and generosity of sharing the Schottky bridges with a built-in AC snubber. Although I have to settle for the LM4040 VREF for now until I get the LT1021.
  6. Speaking of FBI stuff, this is a very good watch and is more relevant than ever in the age of Trump. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/oklahoma-city/player/ They also extensively cover Ruby Ridge and Waco.
  7. Pretty sure it was a KEMAR 45B
  8. Very nice John! I have dxf files for the front and back plates. I'll see if I can get them published.
  9. One of these days we'll have to have a joint Birthday party (not that kind of joint). Have an incredible day Colin! Treat yourself to a meal for a change! And maybe a new pair of zipper boots...
  10. 1 point
    yessir Is normally sold together with the minis since they don't have much bass on their own. tremendous sound all in with both units dialed in. i know PrimaLuna's Dialog HP isn't really a 'headphone' amp specifically but I am so impressed by the ProLogue through the minis am seriously considering swapping out the WA7 for a DiaLogue HP and dedicating it to my LCD-X. Step up from the WA7/tp sound-wise?
  11. 1 point
    think i need to do some sound treatments on the walls behind the 20.7's
  12. Thats the middle setting 78 = 45 + 33? Not really.
  13. There had better be a fucking second season.
  14. It wasn't bad once I was able to suspend my disbelief of Will as an FBI field agent.
  15. Why do young libertarians identify with Trump? This Medium post takes a stab at explaining that and the rise of the alt-right alongside the rise of 4chan. This is a long but very interesting read. I found it helpful to begin to understand the actions of certain people that I don't understand. https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.u1fesztj8
  16. Mitski - Bury me at makeout creek
  17. Could you ask them for their headphone measurement app note? That will probably include the information as to equalization curves and some other stuff of interest.
  18. AP measurements.. didn't get any requests for any other measurements except from that weird troll who might be an mtoc alt so I didn't ask for any others note that they equalize to both their free field and diffuse field target curves, whatever they may be https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5zob5hhiitrugp4/AADVBwGiA9AxjmCtthnvAqiHa?dl=0
  19. Grails, Chalice Hymnal (link also link) and Deep Politics (link) alternately -- these are great -- just plain ol' instrumental rock, of the indie/alternative persuasion. I prefer Chalice Hymnal by a small margin.
  20. Happy Birthday Gorf from Planet Epsilon Prime.
  21. Do wonder if he's finally cased up that latest tubed monstrosity. It's only been about two years on the meet circuit and never in a box...
  22. Happy Birthday!!!!!
  23. Happy Birthday, Colin!
  24. Happy Birthday, Colin!
  25. Cheers Colin -- happy birthday -- wishing you beverage and meals that are worthy --
  26. Can i own anything for more then a week without pulling it apart? No. No filthy veneer from the Hevea brasiliensis tree allowed in my livingroom! Hope you enjoy the company of your fellow plastic friend! you will soon be replaced by this, sweet, sweet walnut.
  27. Yes, but it takes a $200K table to run a high $$$ cart into the label...
  28. Happy 4k Birthday!!...
  29. DIAF, dumfuk. **BRENT**
  30. RIP William Myers, aka George The Animal Steele. He was most well-known/visible a little after I stopped watching Wrestling in the late 70's; but he was quite the character, and the dichotomy of his personal life as teacher and coach was pretty amazing. Loved his commercial for IBM.... http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/18705322/wwe-hall-famer-george-animal-steele-dies-79
  31. Happy Birthday, Colin!
  32. Happy Birthday Colin!
  33. Happy Birthday Colin!!
  34. Happy birthday, man! Celebrate by setting up that sick new TV!
  35. Happy birthday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. Happy Birthday Colin!
  37. Happy Birthday, Colin!!!! Have a great one with one of those twenty courses meals of yours
  38. Finally received my replacement SR-009 cable from STAX Japan and their shipper A&M Enterprises. All looks good and will be soldering it in a few days. Talking via email with Douglas Ip of STAX, he mentioned that as of Jan 1, 2017 Yama Enterprises is no longer their STAX distributor/dealer here. Douglas is working now to establish a company and warehouse out of Dallas/Fort Worth Texas. Great news.
  39. Went to a record trade fair this morning, and found lots of nice records. An old lady was selling some jazz records, and i started looking through a box of Karin Krog releases, and she said she would sign it if i bough it... Turns out the old lady was Karin Krog! Ended up buying three of her records after she told me a bit about them. How could i resist?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.