Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/16/18 in all areas

  1. Moved too far from downtown to not have a car, and I narrowed the list down to a Subaru or a Subaru, after realizing an AWD Wagon was what I needed. The BMW that was perfect was just too much of a risk... So I bought a turbo Vovlo. Leaves me $$$ to buy a bike [emoji4] Thanks for the find, Jeff. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  2. Went skating, petted dogs. Also less exciting things like work.
  3. I hate the 507's and wish them death and destruction... the L500 I don't mind so much.
  4. His ribs are pretty short...
  5. Installed a Nest E. I had to relocate where the wire came out of the wall, patch/clean up the drywall and paint before it could go in. That said, it was a very easy install. I definitely prefer the clean look to the original Nest... It fits in well with the white in-wall speakers and wood work and is more subtle/less techy looking.
  6. Happy Birthday, Graim! Add a little squirrel tail to that cake and it would be perfect.
  7. We made Chef Stephanie Izard’s white bean soup with tomatoes and kale. Delicious. http://www.thislittlegoat.com/recipes/white-bean-soup Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Happy Birthday, wishing you lots of your favorite things!
  9. Running a little late, but happy birthday
  10. I did! Interesting stuff. I will give them a spin tonite for ya!
  11. Thanks all. Made it back from Monterey on MLK day via limited amounts of bacon and ice cream to an at home Usual. Cheers Head-Case!
  12. Happy Belated Birthday! Cheers!
  13. Grame! Happy birthday, my friend.
  14. Happy birthday! (party favour noise)
  15. Happy Birthday John.
  16. Happy Birthday G-man!
  17. I used the 4040 on one of my GRLVs so I didn't have to put in a separate order for the LT1021. It works but is noisier than the LT1021, not sure if it's audible though
  18. It's ported. From what Stax have posted they don't use the L700 drivers, just the stators and it looks like normal L300 pads as well. Now whether this is good or not...we'll see.
  19. Happy Birthday, Gram!
  20. After a second thought I’m beginning to believe that it shouldn’t make any difference at all. After the diodes the “output” should be the same after swapping the leads from transformer, or?
  21. Happy birthday! Needs moar lemon and lime wedges
  22. Happy birthday brother... Wishing you a no holds barred day of bacon and ice cream... Cheers
  23. Wow! RIP Dan Gurney. A racing legend if ever there was one. Maybe I'm a little biased (being American) but as the saying goes, "they don't make 'em like that anymore!" The world turns a little slower without him to set the pace!
  24. Wow... Too much work after year-end and I've been missing the passing of some exceptional people. RIP, Dolores and Eddie. Godspeed Dan Gurney... What an exceptional man, racer and American... http://autoweek.com/article/racing/dan-gurney-1931-2018 HS
  25. Happy Birthday Citizen! Maybe a little ice cream with that cake?
  26. Happy Birthday my good sir!
  27. Happy Usual Birthday!
  28. Yup, have a happy b-day!
  29. Happy belated birthday!
  30. Have a great birthday G-Man! Cheers!
  31. Happy Birthday Grahame!
  32. Happy birthday, G-Unit!
  33. Happy birthday to the baron of bacon and diet Coke!
  34. Happy birthday! (party favour noise)
  35. Post Paddington Short Ribs, Garlic Bread over Mac and Cheese Because ...
  36. Steak and wine in an old college local — The Highlander. Tartan cushions, tartan curtains, pictures of drum majors, not a damn thing has changed. There can be only oooooooone! PS: That’s my side salad because the doctor said to. Couldn’t eat it all, too fibrous. [emoji6]
  37. Yeah no matter than the marble would be pretty shit for this use but lets loose all common sense and dew eet!!!!
  38. Did the gen 5 upgrade to my Gumby this morning. It took about 30 minutes, start-to-finish. I'll leave it to others to describe any change in sonics, but I figure it can't hurt the eventual re-sale value. EDIT: If anyone wants the prior gen USB board to play around with, PM me and its yours for the price of shipping.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.