Blue Hawaii Special Edition

pabbi1

I'm only writing about the headphones and audio equipment I've got, because I can't make comments about gear I haven't used. but I am rattling on about it so I'll stop. However I do enjoy going on Head-Case so I can't see any problem in reading the posts written and not do any myself.

Sorry if I've upset anyone, I think I'll just read the post other's do rather than write the same crap.

I think this clueless cunt will just read other's posts rather than write the same useless shit.

However I do enjoy going on Head-Case so I can't see any problem in reading the posts written and not do any myself.

Good Lord, stop it.

Stop it, Good Lord.

Lord God, stop it.

Edited by johnwmclean

I'm only writing about the headphones and audio equipment I've got, because I can't make comments about gear I haven't used. but I am rattling on about it so I'll stop. However I do enjoy going on Head-Case so I can't see any problem in reading the posts written and not do any myself.

I highly suggest you go out and spend a couple thousand quid on a nice assortment of Whisky, American Bourbon, and a large variety of beer. Come back and discuss those, will be much more interesting than what you post about headphones.

• Like 1

I highly suggest you go out and spend a couple thousand quid on a nice assortment of Whisky, American Bourbon, and a large variety of beer. Come back and discuss those, will be much more interesting than what you post about headphones.

I've got some Johnnie Walker Gold label whisky and its not bad, the beer I usually drink is John Smiths

Edited by Dave R